McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning uploaded by Giselle O.

BY MCCORMICK

MC® McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning.
The taste you trust™. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
Was looking for a good seasoning to put on pasta salad. I figured that mccormicks a good brand and saw this. I wasn't disappointed. It gave my pasta salad that extra flavor that I was looking for. I use it on chicken and when I make home made salad dressing too! So good!
Ashley L.
Duluth, MN
Foodie Expert
I love the buttered noodles at Noodles but couldn't figure out what the seasoning was on top. I tried a few different things and this is about as close as I can possibly get. It makes my favorite meal that much better. It's also quite delicious in potato soup!
amanda T.
This seasoning is a must have in your pantry. I use this when making sauce and also meatballs. It's perfect it had all the Italian seasonings in one and saves time in the kitchen. Go ahead and give it a try you won't be disappointed.
Shara H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a great spice mix to use when trying to eat cleanly and not have bland food.
I like to use it on chicken breasts, top with plain diced tomatoes (season those also with this mix) and bake. Broil for the last few minutes after adding some cheese to the top and it's a healthy chicken parm-ish dinner!
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, Ok
Foodie Expert
This seasoning is AMAZING. I use it on everything, Since I bake majority of my food. I also use it on my veggies. It just gives awesome flavor. I recommend this. Depending on where I shop it retail between 5-9$.
Tiffany B.
I love using this product! It tastes really yummy on fried potatoes and garlic bread. I only use a little bit because the flavor is strong! But so good!! I use this with garlic salt when I cook things.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
This seasoning is great for adding to Italian dishes and especially good for adding to store bought marinara to add some flavor. It's perfect to throw into any dish to make it a little special.
Molly D.
Ellerslie, GA
Foodie Expert
When venturing on the spice aisle, I always go for McCormick spices and seasonings. This Italian seasoning is perfect addition for my chicken and pasta dishes. Always fresh and always the right amount of spices.
Danielle C.
Kansasville, WI
Foodie Expert
I don't use many seasonings in my cooking, but McCormick is one brand that I can count on. This is one of my favorites and has amazing flavor! I like this on my cold pasta salads!
Bailey N.
Rockford, IL
Foodie Expert
We love making homemade pizzas in our house and McCormick Italian Seasoning gives what could be boring and bland, interesting! It is also great in spaghetti sauce as well!