BY MCCORMICK

For authentic Caribbean jerk flavor, season with this vibrant blend of red and black pepper, thyme and allspice.

Sugar, Spices (Including Red Pepper, Thyme, And Allspice), Salt, Onion, And Turmeric

Buy on Amazon
Sam G.
Lanham, MD
This spice has just the right amount of heat and a great flavor, and is easy to make into a marianade for fish or chicken when mixed with soy sauce and cider vinegar, and a splash of Banana rum gives it that island kick for a perfect Jamaican meal
Java Q.
McCormick perfect pinch Caribbean jerk seasoning as awesome. I tried it tonight on chicken. I bake the chicken, covered with aluminum foil to retain the moisture. when it was done I shredded the chicken and wrapped it in tortillas with cheese and chipotle ranch with a squeeze of lime. Delicious!! A must-try if you haven't already.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
McCormick perfect pinch Jerk seasoning is awesome! It has the perfect blend. I can't get enough. I eat it on everything. Great for more than just chicken!!! This seasoning should be a staple in every household!!!
Brandy R.
Thr Caribbean jerk seasoning is a must have in our house. Probably use it at least once a week. It is a quick and easy spice to use and it gives a great flavor. You can put it on all types of meat!
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
My boyfriend loves when I put this seasoning on chicken and we throw it on the grill. It adds such a great flavor to it and it's perfect for my signature Southwest chicken salad!
Adriana L.
LAKE PLACID, FL
I love my Perfect Pinch Seasonings. I have most of them in my kitchen. It can be used on most Meats. Great flavoring
Khushi P.
This is a must have for any household. Flavor tastes great, multiple uses. I usually use it with fajitas! Good value!
Liz S.
I actually use this when I roast whole chickens and my family raves! It also makes great fajitas.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Tastes great on lots of different things, especially chicken! Love the flavor of the Caribbean!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
El mejor sazón! Me encanta sazonar mis carnes con eso, sabe literalmente a Caribe.
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
Would this be great on wings?
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
How do you guys prefer to use this?