BY MCCORMICK

Bring robust Cajun flavor to your cooking with this spicy blend of onions, garlic, red pepper and other spices.

Usage Tips: Great on chicken, fish, shrimp, steak, rice and vegetables.

Full Ingredients:

Salt, Spices (Including Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Thyme And Celery Seed), Paprika, Garlic And Onion

• Looking to use Cajun seasoning in a crock pot recipe I ha...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Terica A.
This seasoning is very good and has an authentic flavor. It definitely has a little kick if you are using a lot, but it also has a great blend of flavors as well. Very versatile, so you can use in a combination of foods.
Bmorebeauty 💋.
baltimore, MD
I absolutely love this seasoning!!! It makes it so much easier to turn any dish into a Cajun adventure in your mouth just with a few pinches 🤗 Be ready to blow your taste buds away!!!!
Amanda T.
Fairfax, VA
Rub it on chicken or sprinkle it on anything! The flavor pops and it's delicious. He second I tried it, I immediately started putting it on everything, especially fries!!
Holly M.
Rossville, GA
I love this spice, I live about 8 hours from New Orleans and a lot of people from there have relocated here as a result of the hurricane and now I see this seasoning everywhere! It is so good, and just the perfect amount of heat.
Lakecia w.
Morrow, GA
I love this seasoning. I use it the most on seafood and chicken. Just recently I used it in my Alfredo to add a kick to it, and it was amazing!
Ashley S.
Mount shasta, CA
I love this stuff! My husband is creol so everything we eat ha to be strong in flavor and spices. I always win at dinner time with this one :)
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
This is the perfect seasoning for any food that needs to be seasoned cajuan syle. It has rich, full flavor and a little of it goes a long way.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
Love this seasoning! It has the perfect spice mixed with great flavor! And no MSG! Can't get better then that!
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I really like mccormick seasoning. they have a bunch of good stuff. i think this one would be really good.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Decently good Cajun flavor, but he salt content is through the roof!! Entirely too salty for my purposes!
Kayla S.
Huntersville, NC
Looking to use Cajun seasoning in a crock pot recipe I have. I am not a fan of too much spice, or hot flavoring. Cajun tends to be good, but would love to know how hot this product actually is?! Hot versus flavorful