BY MCCORMICK

A colorful combination of whole black, white, green, and pink peppercorns, whole allspice, and whole coriander.

Black Peppercorns, Coriander, Pink Peppercorns (Schinus Terebinthifolius), White Peppercorns, Allspice, And Green Peppercorns.

Chelsea G.
These McCormick peppercorn medley grinders are super convenient! I really like having a fresher tasting pepper to use in my cooking. They are a good value for the price and are of pretty excellent quality. We use these in my house now instead of already ground pepper. Stays fresh longer.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
There is nothing better to bring out the flavor of your food then fresh ground pepper and this little built in grinder is perfect. The pepper corns stay fresh and protected from the humidity inthe sturdy glass bottle and the grinder is built in to the top. The price point is higher than the preground pepper but the flavor is worth the slightly higher cost.
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Great little built in grinder on a tasty pepperocrn mix, packaged in a glass bottle for freshness. We have this and the white peppercorn spice as well. The grinder works great and size of grind may be varied. You can truly taste the difference over pre-ground spices. We purchased at Von's, but McCormick is available at most large grocery chains.
Meryland C.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this grinders and the variety of flavors, one thing I have sometime issues with is when selecting a different size setting for the grinder it becomes very hard to turn the top! Please make it easier. @MeryKnowsBest
Gina J.
Knoxville , TN
Prior to buying a refillable pepper grinder, I really loved using this one. I prefer the taste and flavor of freshly cracked pepper in most dishes. I will agree with another reviewer though in that once you begin using this grinder, changing the size of the grind is more difficult. This may be due to some residue being caught in the mechanism but overall, a great product.
DawnMarie B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
❤️I love this Peppercorn medley grinder it smells fruity and fragrant three adjustable sizes and it's a goodbye for your money I think I paid approximately one dollar for three quarters of an ounce of peppercorns
Ruchi D.
Muscatine, IA
I keep this handy on the dining table. Great in morning to use over eggs. Fresh ground pepper is so much tastier than pre-ground pepper.

I also like this blend a little better than black pepper alone. So if I need more than a pinch or two for a dish, I grind these peppercorns in my coffee grind with other spices. Great for mixing with other spices to make marinades & rubs
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
The convenience of having fresh peppercorns and not having to spend a lot of time grinding them. I like to use it on fresh, roasted veggies such as carrots, green beans, and asparagus. Pairs well with the grind-able sea salt.
Tiffany B.
Caspian , MI
There is nothing like fresh ground pepper on food or in food! It has a much stronger taste then buying the stuff that is already ground up for you. Plus I feel fancy grounding up my own pepper!
Autumn W.
London, OH
I love these little pepper grinders! I am a rather large fan of pepper, and this allows me to properly season my dish, - be it coarse or fine - with fresh pepper straight from the grinder.

Walmart