BY MCCORMICK #54 in Spices

The most popular and versatile herb, parsley originated in the eastern Mediterranean but is now grown in England, the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. Of the many varieties grown, the curly leafed type is most popular in North American. Parsley has an agreeable taste and a pleasant mild odor. It blends well with all other herbs. It is used for both eye and taste appeal in many foods. McCormick retains parsley's characteristic flavor and green color by a quick drying process.

Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Always keep this on hand , even during the summer when my fresh parsley isn't ready . Gives a dish a oomph as I call it. Very subtle taste. I use this in almost every dish !
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Definitely my favorite brand of parsley flakes, in addition to my chili I also use it when making my "poor man's roast" which will be featured in my masterpiece photo because its one of the dishes my husband fell in love with before we married.
Christy L.
This works just as good as fresh parsley bit when they are out of stock. I will buy this McCormick brand. Give a good flavor its the next best thing to the real deal. I used this on my turkey as well.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Brands matter. I've often seen generic parsley flakes on sale 2 for $1 at drug stores and dollar stores, but never thought to try them as I grew up using McCormick herbs and spices. I sent hubby to the store to pick up some parsley flakes among other things and he returned with the generic brand. As it was all I had, I used it, but the results were terrible. Just from looking at the package, I could tell they weren't high-quality. The generic flakes were pale with lots of yellow. They had very little flavor. McCormick Parsley Flakes, however, are a deep lush green, full of the fresh aroma you would expect from the brand, as well as a delicious taste that can't be beat. It highlights and elevates any dish it is used in - parsley is a simple herb, but it's one of my favorites and I add it to many dishes. McCormick is a tried and true brand when it comes to delicious herbs and spices. Don't settle for less.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL
I used to think it did not matter what brand you used until I bought McCormick. The quality of their Parsley Flakes is by far superior to any other brand I have ever used. I love using this in my potato salad for extra flavor and sprinkle it on my deviled eggs.
Ina v.
Bolingbrook, IL
I use a lot of McCormic spices and parsley flakes are not exception. It's perfect to use in soups, stews and anywhere I feel I could use a dash of parsley. Gives a nice kick and perfect flavor. Absolutely will use it again and would recommend.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I always remember my mother having this brand of dried parsley flakes. So when I moved out on my own I figured I would continue to use McCormick as well. it's a great product to have on hand and works wonders in my tomato sauce.
Flory S.
Thornton , CO
I love the convenience of these parsley flakes in a bottle. I will sprinkle the parsley on my cooked cubed potatoes with butter and I have myself a yummy side dish!!! Another staple in my kitchen!!!
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
Parsley flakes are the number things I use for meatballs or any pasta dish. I love the way it makes my dishes look,( it helps bring out the presentation of my dishes, while in cooking class.)
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
I love using this stuff in everything I cook! Its super healthy for you and it makes the food better. I buy it a lot, since I use it a lot lol. Its good for the price :)