McCormick® Paprika 8.5 oz. Shaker
McCormick® Paprika 8.5 oz. Shaker
Buy on Walmart
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This is the most common paprika out there its a good quality and the price is good because its a really big bottle it last you for month and uou actually need paprika for almost every meal you make.
Ryann L.
I've been using this one for like seven years now. Paprika is such an undervalued spice, it should honestly be on every table with salt and pepper. It's so subtle but so good, it really brings out a nice depth in my food without overpowering the other spices. This definitely isn't the fanciest paprika out there but it's affordable and will get the job done.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
McCormick Has the best spices I use them all they are a bit expensive but they have really good sales during the holidays that's when i stock up they are worth the extra buck. love it
Marla W.
I love this shaker! It is so convenient for all of the cooking I do. I love adding paprika to anything from deviled eggs to some spicy kale sausage soup. This is a must have in your spice cabinet if you love to cook. Found in many recipes. McCormick is a brand I trust to bring me excellent products
Ashley B.
I do a lot of cooking and every now and then I like experimenting with new flavors. I love the taste of paprika, so I decided to use it to add a little zing to my breakfast. Just a little shake on fried potatoes and your morning gets a kick-start.
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
We used to use this in my culinary classes and I really loved the flavor it gave the food! Sometimes we would use it and cook with it other times we would sprinkle the food after it was already cooked. I loved using this to season my french fries
ashleigh r.
san francisco, CA
I always use mccormick seasonings! my mom used them when i was growing up, so i naturally gravitate towards them. i use paprika on most things - chicken breast, eggs, even sautéed kale! it adds a nice robust color as well as an earthy flavor.
Noushin T.
I loved using this spice it was amazing to use on chicken and beef.it was Also very inexpensive to buy which is great and it also lasts a long time.i loved the flavor that it added to my food and you can build up to how much spice you want.
Alyssa N.
Santee, CA
I absolutely love paprika! It has a very mild taste and a very colorful appearance! I love making paprika chicken with it! It's so easy and the chicken have this gorgeous reddish orange color to them. paprika is a staple in my house!
Morgan V.
I really love McCormick, not just the particular spice pictured here. My mom used McCormick and now I use it as a newly wed. It takes amazing and the quality is suburb. I would recommend any of their spices to anyone!