McCormick® Paprika 8.5 oz. Shaker uploaded by Michela C.

BY MCCORMICK #23 in Spices

Find recipes for Arroz con Pollo, Deviled Eggs and Slow Cooker Goulash on our website. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monet S.
Have this seasoning in my cabinets. I don’t use it much because I don’t have recipes that call for it. If you have any please let me know. It does add a great hint of something extra when I do use it.
Chrissy M.
St petersburg, FL
I like adding paprika on top of many foods Ii make. It doesn't over power in taste but does add a mild spice to food. Its perfect for deviled eggs or baked stuffed clams. I even add it to chicken.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I use paprika in pretty much everything. Seasoning is big for me and the recipes I make and paprika always gives it that extra something. I use it even it a recipe doesn't call for it. Smoked paprika is great as well. It adds deliciousness to meats and soups.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This is the most common paprika out there its a good quality and the price is good because its a really big bottle it last you for month and uou actually need paprika for almost every meal you make.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
McCormick Has the best spices I use them all they are a bit expensive but they have really good sales during the holidays that's when i stock up they are worth the extra buck. love it
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I I recommend purchasing this brand of Paprika because it has a really good taste. It seasons your food and leaves a really nice red color. It's not too soon ad not very dull, yet it is a really good spice
Ryann L.
I've been using this one for like seven years now. Paprika is such an undervalued spice, it should honestly be on every table with salt and pepper. It's so subtle but so good, it really brings out a nice depth in my food without overpowering the other spices. This definitely isn't the fanciest paprika out there but it's affordable and will get the job done.
Marla W.
I love this shaker! It is so convenient for all of the cooking I do. I love adding paprika to anything from deviled eggs to some spicy kale sausage soup. This is a must have in your spice cabinet if you love to cook. Found in many recipes. McCormick is a brand I trust to bring me excellent products
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
We used to use this in my culinary classes and I really loved the flavor it gave the food! Sometimes we would use it and cook with it other times we would sprinkle the food after it was already cooked. I loved using this to season my french fries
Ashley B.
I do a lot of cooking and every now and then I like experimenting with new flavors. I love the taste of paprika, so I decided to use it to add a little zing to my breakfast. Just a little shake on fried potatoes and your morning gets a kick-start.