NULL

Is this different than the regular one?
Start your review of McCormick Paprika, 2.12 Oz!
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I use Paprika in my beef stew and it adds the perfect flavor. A jar of this lasts a really long time and it is really inexpensive. McCormick seasonings are always great quality for a great price. I have repurchased and will again when needed.
Chrissy M.
St Petersburg, FL
I like adding paprika on top of many foods Ii make. It doesn't over power in taste but does add a mild spice to food. Its perfect for deviled eggs or baked stuffed clams. I even add it to chicken.
Nicole S.
Veneta, OR
This brand has wonderful flavor. I really love it and it's so well priced.
This brand has wonderful flavor. I really love it and it's so well priced.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Great addition to the rest of the seasoning products. I like this on grilled stuff like chicken, veggies etc. It completes the flavor and adds a nice color. It actually makes food more appealing.
sunnie L.
Flint, TX
This is good, it gives you enough kick when you use it. the only bad part is I use it often and I'm always running out of it.
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
McCormick Paprika, 2.12 Oz uploaded by jennifer B.
Paprika is a ground spice made from dried red fruits of sweeter varieties of the plant Capsicum annuum. It is traditionally made from Capsicum annuum varietals in the Longum group, which also includes chili peppers, but the peppers used for paprika tend to be milder and have thinner flesh.
Pam B.
N Manchester, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
I can’t say that I’ve ever noticed a taste difference between brands of paprika. I will say that I definitely trust the McCormick brand and will buy again.
Ashley J.
McCormick Paprika, 2.12 Oz uploaded by Ashley J.
Purchased at: Publix
Great seasoning to use for chili. You can always tell when paprika is missing from an ingredient list since it’s so strong in flavor.
Mary C.
I feel this brand is number 1 for spices. I use paprika for a lot of different cooking. This met all of my expectations. I can taste the freshness of the spice. I wish spices were in smaller containers so there would be even less waste.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Use this product for my devil eggs and potato salad. This makes these products taste and look so delicious. The price is very reasonable at any local grocery store. I recommend others to try this product. I will continue to use this product.