McCormick® Paprika uploaded by Michela C.McCormick® Paprika uploaded by Devin H.

BY MCCORMICK

Add sweet pepper flavor and vibrant color to deviled eggs and potato and pasta salads. Sprinkle on chicken, fish, goulash and roasted potatoes.

Paprika's bright red color makes it a pleasing garnish. Sprinkle on eggs, potatoes, fish and chicken. Unlock the Paprika flavor.

Paprika And Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing).

Jennifer D.
As an appetizer for Thanksgiving, I made Deviled Eggs. I always use McCormick Paprika on top for a delicious bonus taste!! You can find this spice in different size and very affordable! I would recommend this to anyone who loves that extra kick to any type of food!!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Paprika eureka! McCormick seasonings are the best adds a wonderful red pepper sweet and bell pepper flavor to any meat or vegetable. I picked this up Foodcity it’s a must for chilli and soups. I’m repeat buyer. McCormick® Paprika
Elle B.
I am satisfied with this product. It met my expectations. The flavor is nice and not too strong. The color of it is amazing and I love using it on top of my deviled eggs after I am done making them. It is affordable and worth the money, I recommend this.
Melinda S.
San Antonio, TX
Good price and good quality. Just one con is the lid on the one I got would never completely shut on the one a bought. So it doesn't stay as fresh... But still good.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Have this seasoning in my cabinets. I don’t use it much because I don’t have recipes that call for it. If you have any please let me know. It does add a great hint of something extra when I do use it.
Chrissy M.
St Petersburg, FL
I like adding paprika on top of many foods Ii make. It doesn't over power in taste but does add a mild spice to food. Its perfect for deviled eggs or baked stuffed clams. I even add it to chicken.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
McCormick never disappointed me in the quality of their paprika. Its one of the main ingredients I include in deviled eggs and my "Fire Chili" Purchased at Harris teeter.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I use paprika in pretty much everything. Seasoning is big for me and the recipes I make and paprika always gives it that extra something. I use it even it a recipe doesn't call for it. Smoked paprika is great as well. It adds deliciousness to meats and soups.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This is the most common paprika out there its a good quality and the price is good because its a really big bottle it last you for month and uou actually need paprika for almost every meal you make.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
McCormick Has the best spices I use them all they are a bit expensive but they have really good sales during the holidays that's when i stock up they are worth the extra buck. love it
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Is this different than the regular one?

Walmart