McCormick® Original Tartar Sauce for Seafood

McCormick® Tartar Sauce for Seafood complements the flavor of fish and other seafood. This is the famous formula developed and sold for years to popular seafood restaurants all over the USA.

Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sweet Pickles, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Mustard Flour, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Onion, Calcium Disodium Edta (Added To Protect Flavor), And Natural Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick® Original Tartar Sauce for Seafood!
5 years agoShady Valley, TN
We do fish on Fridays during Lent and it is really hard to get my kids to eat fish. However, if I put this marinade on it and bake it, they really love it. I have to say it is really tasty and will buy it over and over again!
4 years agoLake City , SC
I tarter sauce this brand is really good on fish and shrimp and any other seafood dish. My children usually don't like tartar sauce but like the taste of this sauce.
5 years agoPowell, OH
This is the only tartar sauce i use on my fish dinners. It has such a great balance of flavors and its not too overpowering.