BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix is a zesty blend of authentic Mexican seasonings, including onions & peppers, that's certain to turn ordinary food into a fiesta of flavor. Taco Seasoning has a hearty flavor that's not too spicy but warm enough to complement a variety of meats. For South-of-the-Border flavor appeal, McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix is the seasoning of choice. Contains no added MSG!

Spices (Including Chili Pepper, Paprika, Oregano), Onion, Salt, Potato Starch, Sugar, Garlic & Natural Flavor.

• Tacos or burritos? McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix2 Answers
  • Has anyone else used this as a substitute in tacos?2 Answers
  • Is this spicy?6 Answers
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Great seasoning packet for enchiladas and tacos! I do prefer to make it myself from all the other McCormick seasonings now, just because we have someone in the family who HATES onions, but this is an amazing seasoning! I love the face the corn starch is already in the packet, so it thickens up any water left in the meat.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Never make a taco with out this seasoning! I purchased it at food city in Tennessee. Great value great price wonderful taste. I use this for tacos, burritos, seasoning beans and more. It's a must have, I'll definitely buy again. McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This is my favorite taco seasoning. It is so delicious and it isn't spicy. I am a repeat buyer of this product. It is super affordable too!!!!! I always stock up on these when I get low and they last forever. Sometimes I add a little cumin along with it!
Stacey W.
Haverhill, MA
I received this product for free in my Charm Vox Box.  We love tacos in our home, especially when fresh tortillas get made with the kids in the kitchen!  I usually don't use taco seasoning, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, fragrant flavor of this Organic Taco Seasoning!
Katie L.
I HAD NEVER TRIED THIS BRAND OF TACO SEASONING UNTIL ONE DAY I ASKED MY HUSBAND TO GO TO THE STORE & GET SOME & THIS IS WHAT HE CAME BACK WITH. I AM GLAD HE DID BECAUSE THIS IS NOW MY GO TO TACO SEASONING! IT ADDS SO MUCH FLAVOR TO THE MEAT & IS THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER HAD!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this taco seasoning is really yummy. i love making the hamburger meat with onions chopped and adding this seasoning! it seems to be the perfect seasoning for tacos! better then taco bell, del taco, your local taco stand! i promise! super yummy
Morgan K.
This is some good stuff right here. I got addicted to putting it on my beef last year when my roommate introduced me to it. It tastes delicious, it has very good flavor, and doesn't cost that much. (I prefer to buy the generic brand though, because it's cheaper and less expensive.
Sarah M.
My busy working mom fully embraced the powder shortcuts for nearly every meal growing up and this was her go to taco meat mix. It’s definitely not a fancy nor authentic taste, but it is awesome for quick and tasty homemade tacos.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This taco seasoning is sooooo good, lots of flavor without the super spicy kick. I personally don't like my tacos spicy so this mix is perfect for me. I don't have to sacrifice a good taste! Very cheap as well around 1.34.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
This is a great quality taco seasoning. I love cooking tacos after a busy day bc it's quick & easy & most people love them. There's also little mess. The price is affordable. The tacos are consistently delicious ;)
Carli H.
Christiansbrg, VA
Is this spicy?
Megan S.
Moncton , NB
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Has anyone else used this as a substitute in tacos?
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
I love McCormick Original Seasoning. It is the perfect blend of spices. It makes a great Taco Soup.
Rebecca  M.
Is this better then the taco bell packets?