BY MCCORMICK #36 in Spices

McCormick® original taco seasoning mix - 6 pouches inside. See recipe for seven layer fiesta dip. McCormick®, the taste you trust™. see more...

Shay C.
Chino, CA
This Taco seasoning is delicious! It's excellent in a wide range of recipes.It has a moderate but full bold flavor ~ not hot ~ just flavorful.It doesn't contain any M.S.G. nor artificial flavors.
One packet would is all you need.

So I tried this McCormick Taco recently and was really amazed at the great taste. It seems to have just the right blend of spices to give my tacos the taste I have searched for, and in fact the McCormick is much better.Also, I like this taste of this seasoning package so much that I plan on using it for chili and other Mexican type of dishes.
Very impressed with this fine product.
Moriyah C.
Anytime my mom is making tacos she sends me to the store to get McCormick's original taco seasoning and if I can't find it then she gets really upset, haha! This is our favorite taco seasoning, it's not too spicy but it is still really favorable! We don't use anything else! :)
Lindsey Z.
I not only use this to make taco's but to make lots of dips, soups, or to jazz up other recopies when they call for meat such as making taco meatloaf, chicken taco's, and so on. Plus it's such a good price and quality I know I'll get it used so I always buy it in bulk.
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
Don't just think tacos.....think outside the box! I use this seasoning all the time. I love the flavor so I will mix it with everything. You can cook it in the crockpot with chicken, mix it to make a dip and so much more!
Lindsey N.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite taco seasoning to use. I especially like the low sodium one because frankly there is too much sodium in food products nowadays. I also like using this seasoning in a chicken tortilla soup.
Shellie S.
League City , TX
Love grabbing this to help pull together a quick taco dinner during the week. Mix it with ground beef, pile onto taco shells or a bed of lettuce with guac, sour cream, and pico for a super easy Taco Tuesday!
Natasha N.
I'm not huge on cooking so I'm not great with mixing spices and finding the right mix.. BUT this seasoning mix is amazing and I know so many other people who'd recommend this as well! Only fitting that I reviewed this on Taco Tuesday ;)
Caitlyn K.
Muenster, TX
I LOVE McCormick Original Taco Seasoning Mix. It's not too over-powering when I use it in dishes and it's not too salty, which I've found with some mixes. It always tastes great and my family enjoys it!
Rachelle O.
This is all we use for anything taco: super nachos, tacos, quesadillas, taco salads, etc. It doesn't get much easier than this and it tastes just as it should. We use a few kinds of McCormick seasoning pouches and enjoy them all. Sloppy Joe is another favorite we use regularly.
Carrie P.
Bloomfield, IN
This is my favorite taco seasoning mix! Its so easy to use and tastes delicious! It gives plain ground beef that strong taco flavor you love! Perfect for taco pie, or build your own taco night!