BY MCCORMICK #6 in Spices

McCormick® Organics Taco Seasoning Mix is a tasty blend of authentic, USDA-certified organic ingredients, including chili peppers, cumin and oregano. A fiesta of flavor, McCormick Organics Taco Mix has a bold taste that’s not too spicy, but still warm enough to complement a variety of meats and your family’s favorite meals. Made with natural spices. Gluten-free. Non-GMO.

Organic Spices (Including Organic Chili Pepper, Organic Paprika, Organic Oregano, Organic Cumin), Organic Onion, Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Evaporated Cane Syrup, Citric Acid & Organic Rice Hull Fiber.

• What is organic about this taco seasoning?2 Answers
  • Is this as good as the original taco seasoning?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where you can purchase this?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura A.
Levittown, PA
Mc Cormicks taco seasoning is my go to seasoning for my taco dip. The flavor is fantastic and I get compliments every time i take my dip to a party. I usually find it at target or giant. I love that this seasoning is organic and a healthier version than the original.

take

1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
3/4 cup water
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained

In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 4-6 minutes; drain. Add water and one envelope taco seasoning; cook until t hickened. Cool slightly.
Beat sour cream, cream cheese and remaining taco seasoning until blended. Spread in a 3-qt. dish; add ground beef. Top with lettuce, cheddar, tomatoes, pepper and olives.
Wanda N.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Loved this taco seasoning. It was the same great flavor I expect from taco seasoning but this one tasted way better than my usual brands. I really liked that while it tasted less salty than the usual taco seasonings it still had a robust, clean flavor. After trying it for the first time from Vox Box I have gone out and purchased more of this product.
Eva C.
I just used some of this last night to make some enchiladas. I mixed it with a little red sauce and coated some chicken in it. Shredded it and then rolled it up in a tortilla. Baked it covered in cheese and refried beans with a corn slaw. My family loves it.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
I've been using McCormick taco seasoning for years, but just recently tried the new organic variety I received free for review purposes. I use the seasoning in a variety of ways, but my favorite is seasoning for the beef in my homemade enchiladas! It was easy, quick, and delicious as always, but to be honest, I didn't notice a taste or difference between the original and this one. I'm not sure if I'll be switching from the original at this point, but I'm happy to know there is now a healthier option if I so choose.
Ann M.
Urbanna, VA
I love this taco seasoning. It's organic too. I received this free to review. It's easy to find in most grocery stores, though. I was very satisfied with this product. Friday is always taco night at our house. I will go buy this product.
Selena A.
I always been a fan of McCormick and I really like this taco seasoning mix because it's organic and it tastes really good. You honestly can't tell there's a difference between the organic in the not organic mix.
Melissa F.
Really enjoy his product. I have only had the regular, I’m not sure if they have spicy but if they did I’d really be interested in trying! This has a great flavor and it’s really great to know that it’s organic.
Shasta S.
This taco seasoning seemed a bit saltier than the non organic packets and the flavor wasn't as strong. But it still made for the best tacos. This product was given to me free for my opinion.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
I think its cool since its Organic. I went a a health craze trip where I started trying to buy " Organic " juices and seasoning, fruit and ect. So when I had the chance to try it out I was excited. The flavor was okay, a bit bland. It came out a little dry I ended up adding more seasonings I had in my pantry.
Kayla C.
sheridan, IN
Mcormick organic taco seasoning is actually really good. I've never been on this whole organic kick like most but I would honestly buy this over my original. Just a fresher taste.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
I'm going to be receiving this free in my voxbox for testing purposes so I want to know if this taste spicy at all?
Brooklynn S.
Is this a good product?
Becky H.
London, ON
Do these tacos taste just as good as the original taco seasoning?
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
How does this compare to other taco seasonings? My son has recently been diagnosed celiac and I am looking for tasty choices for him
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Is this as good as the original taco seasoning?