BY MCCORMICK #2 in Spices

McCormick® Organics Taco Seasoning Mix is a tasty blend of authentic, USDA-certified organic ingredients, including chili peppers, cumin and oregano. A fiesta of flavor, McCormick Organics Taco Mix has a bold taste that’s not too spicy, but still warm enough to complement a variety of meats and your family’s favorite meals. Made with natural spices. Gluten-free. Non-GMO.

Organic Spices (Including Organic Chili Pepper, Organic Paprika, Organic Oregano, Organic Cumin), Organic Onion, Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Evaporated Cane Syrup, Citric Acid & Organic Rice Hull Fiber.

Buy on Walmart
Laura A.
Levittown, PA
Mc Cormicks taco seasoning is my go to seasoning for my taco dip. The flavor is fantastic and I get compliments every time i take my dip to a party. I usually find it at target or giant. I love that this seasoning is organic and a healthier version than the original.

take

1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
3/4 cup water
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained

In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 4-6 minutes; drain. Add water and one envelope taco seasoning; cook until t hickened. Cool slightly.
Beat sour cream, cream cheese and remaining taco seasoning until blended. Spread in a 3-qt. dish; add ground beef. Top with lettuce, cheddar, tomatoes, pepper and olives.
Annalisa A.
San Juan Capo, CA
Finally! An organic taco seasoning! We eat tacos quite a bit in our house, but I was tired of using the standard taco seasoning packets with poor ingredients. So grateful for McCormick® Organics Taco Seasoning Mix for giving us a better option.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
I've been using McCormick taco seasoning for years, but just recently tried the new organic variety I received free for review purposes. I use the seasoning in a variety of ways, but my favorite is seasoning for the beef in my homemade enchiladas! It was easy, quick, and delicious as always, but to be honest, I didn't notice a taste or difference between the original and this one. I'm not sure if I'll be switching from the original at this point, but I'm happy to know there is now a healthier option if I so choose.
Ann M.
Urbanna, VA
I love this taco seasoning. It's organic too. I received this free to review. It's easy to find in most grocery stores, though. I was very satisfied with this product. Friday is always taco night at our house. I will go buy this product.
Mandy S.
Madison, MS
Yummy, yummy! This seasoning tasted great. Made veggie burritos and used this seasoning. I enjoyed the taste and simplicity of the pre-packaged pouch. Would definitely recommend this product as well as buy again. Who doesn't love taco night?
Melissa F.
Really enjoy his product. I have only had the regular, I’m not sure if they have spicy but if they did I’d really be interested in trying! This has a great flavor and it’s really great to know that it’s organic.
Shasta S.
This taco seasoning seemed a bit saltier than the non organic packets and the flavor wasn't as strong. But it still made for the best tacos. This product was given to me free for my opinion.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
I think its cool since its Organic. I went a a health craze trip where I started trying to buy " Organic " juices and seasoning, fruit and ect. So when I had the chance to try it out I was excited. The flavor was okay, a bit bland. It came out a little dry I ended up adding more seasonings I had in my pantry.
Kristina F.
I like that it’s organic, but I am not a big fan of taco seasoning...at all. I’d much rather use salsa in my taco meat. I wouldn’t buy this. *note: I was provided this free of charge in order to give my honest review.*
April D.
Decatur , AL
This taco seasoning is amazing!!! I’m in love with the flavor it provides. I’ve only tried the season on turkey meat for tacos but it’s pretty impressive. I would recommend with any dish that needs a little zest ❤️
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
I'm going to be receiving this free in my voxbox for testing purposes so I want to know if this taste spicy at all?
Brooklynn S.
Is this a good product?
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
How does this compare to other taco seasonings? My son has recently been diagnosed celiac and I am looking for tasty choices for him
Becky H.
London, ON
Do these tacos taste just as good as the original taco seasoning?
Stephanie V.
Bronx, NY
McCormick® Organics Taco Seasoning Mix I'll be trying this soon anyone have tips? Dont want too over or under season my food. Ive heard the taste is strong but ive never tried it. Please and thank you for your help