McCormick Oregano Leaves, 3.12 Oz

NULL

Do you use it often [product:mccormick-oregano-leaves] ?
Is this your favorite brand for all your spices?
Start your review of McCormick Oregano Leaves, 3.12 Oz!
stephen S.
Midwest City, OK
McCormick Oregano Leaves, 3.12 Oz uploaded by stephen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hey you, yeah you, do you eat food? If you answered yes then you're going to want oregano, it makes sandwiches better it makes chicken better it makes pizza better it makes beef better, it's up there in the top three spices for sure. McCormick brand has lasted me since I bought it with no problem, in fact I just realized the bottle I'm using expired 2 years ago and it still taste good, made my pizza taste bomb earlier. Spice up your food.
alexus A.
DHS
McCormick Oregano Leaves, 3.12 Oz uploaded by alexus A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a very nice and good taste in my mouth it just meltes in your mouth it is also very good in menudo [product:mccormick®-oregano-leaves]
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
This is a must-have in out Spice and Herb cabinet! We use this on roasts, in bread, for poultry, and even with mashed/roasted potatoes as well! The flavor is full and bold, and it's never dusty out of the bottle either. Usually around $3-4 at most grocery stores, so pretty cost effective!
April M.
1,561 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
I love McCormick brand Spices! They are a must have not only for my holiday meals but, for my weeknight meals as well. I use this oregano is almost everything I cook. It is very delicious and I know it always going to taste delicious. I definitely recommend this oregano for sauces soups and to add to veggies.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
McCormick Oregano Leaves, 3.12 Oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Origanum vulgare, comúnmente conocida como orégano, es una especie de la familia Lamiaceae, nativa del oeste o suroeste de Eurasia y la región mediterránea. Se usa como condimento y en la preparación de infusiones herbales..............
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
Must have in my kitchen and just about most of my cooking. I married into an extremely Italian family and this is one of my go tos.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
You have got to add to my our spaghetti sauce and let summer. It just makes the wholes house smell good and is the difference between good spaghetti and just okay.
Meg W.
Boise, ID
Love McCormick brand and the Mediterranean oregano leaves are a go to for me. Tastes great on fish and chicken. Wish the price was a little lower, but it does last a long time. Would recommend to others
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Always love the McCormick brand just their seasonings are a bite expensive but last quite a while. I usually buy at Ralph's and love the huge selection but this particular seasoning is outstanding on chicken!
Judith M.
De mis especias imprescindibles en mi cocina. Excelente para preparaciones italianas, carnes, aves, salsas y panes. La calidad y sabor de esta marca me encanta. Siempre McCormick es mi primera elección, estoy muy satisfecha con este producto.