McCormick® Oregano Leaves uploaded by Karla T.

BY MCCORMICK

Also known as "Wild Marjoram", oregano is the leaf of the plant Origanum, a member of the mint family. Oregano's flavor and strength vary widely according to the climate and region where it is grown. The hot and dry Mediterranean climate yields a robust, full flavor with a slightly bitter and peppery taste. The cooler regions of Europe and North America yield a more delicate aroma and sweeter taste. McCormick's oregano is available in whole leaves or ground form. McCormick's oregano leaves are carefully selected to insure consistency in leaf size, color and flavor.

• Is this your favorite brand for all your spices?4 Answers
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
I am a food blogger and always use this brand for about 90% of my spices. They’re great quality and available at a very affordable price. This is great on pasta, veggies, soups and stews. I keep a large bottle of this in my pantry at all times. Highly recommend this brand and product.
Natalie B.
Enterprise, AL
I bought this from target. The pricing is pretty cheap for such a good product. Has a good amount of product. I would definitely buy this again for such a great value and I am pretty satisfied overall.
Judith M.
De mis especias imprescindibles en mi cocina. Excelente para preparaciones italianas, carnes, aves, salsas y panes. La calidad y sabor de esta marca me encanta. Siempre McCormick es mi primera elección, estoy muy satisfecha con este producto.
betsy d.
Arcola, IL
Mmm i love cooking with oregano leaves especially when it comes to making Mexican dishes my favorite is pozole a mexican soup when the dish is done i like to put some leaves on my hand and crush them rubbing my two hands together and into the dish it goes and the aroma is so relaxing
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Always love the McCormick brand just their seasonings are a bite expensive but last quite a while. I usually buy at Ralph's and love the huge selection but this particular seasoning is outstanding on chicken!
Meg W.
Boise, ID
Love McCormick brand and the Mediterranean oregano leaves are a go to for me. Tastes great on fish and chicken. Wish the price was a little lower, but it does last a long time. Would recommend to others
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought the Oregano Leaves to make a lemon chicken dish. A bit pricey, but the flavor from the Oregano delivered! It made the dish stand out, and added another layer of flavor.
Lindsay J.
I have used this to sprinkle on my pizza or when also making spaghetti sauce but it is also a great tool when you prepare peas or eggplant or carrots and tomato dishes!
Tripti N.
I use this mostly in my homemade bread crumbs. Very Italian tasting and definitely tasty on a good pasta dish. I love McCormick seasonings, they definitely taste good with just a little bit.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
You have got to add to my our spaghetti sauce and let summer. It just makes the wholes house smell good and is the difference between good spaghetti and just okay.
Julie W.
Victoria, BC
Is this your favorite brand for all your spices?

Walmart