BY MCCORMICK

A premium grade minced onion (approximately 1/8 inch) processed from fresh, sound, first quality pungent varieties of white onion.

Buy on Walmart*
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I love to cook lunches and dinners for my family and I always use Minced onions even if I chopped up raw onions on the side. It adds the perfect amount of flavor to a dish especially if you're someone who doesn't Like to use that much salt, this adds the perfect hint of flavor.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Love because you get a fresh taste even though it's a processed seasoning. Also, it's very reasonably priced. One thing I'd note is that the product tends to make the dish more saltt, so I would use this to get your desired flavor than add salt after if needed
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
I love using this in spagetthi! It gives it a little kick, but you can't really taste it. I hate onions, but I will put this in most of my food. Its a really good price and it makes a difference in your food.
Jessica G.
This is great for everyday cooking. I rarely buy onions and cut them up. This is just so mix easier and tastes yummy. This is the only brand i buy for seasonings.
Beata C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product and very convenient. It's great to have to avoid cutting onions, no tears no smelly hands. However, just like most dry spices it doesn't carry the same kick. But if you want just a bit of spice and onion flavor, this is a go.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Great to use for cooking, I use this in everything! Affordable too, and can be found at just about every grocery store.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of our frequently used spices! We mostly cook in the crock pot so we throw a punch or 2 in with our food
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I think its super good! I put it on burgers a lot and it is great quality! It doesn't taste fake at all
Brianna W.
Overland Park, KS
These are perfect for making salsa, adding them two twice baked potatoes, or putting in guacamole
brooke w.
Whitley City, KY
These are great to use in all your recipes! I love using it in my pasta and even my chili!
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This minced onions have strong flavor.