McCormick  Onion Powder 22 Oz Shaker
McCormick Onion Powder 22 Oz Shaker
Buy on Walmart
Kate S.
I love McCormick Onion Powder. I purchase the 22oz container and then transfer to a smaller shaker for easy use. It is finely ground and mixes into dishes well and had great flavor! Definitely recommend to others!!
Ashley A.
Washington, MI
We use this all the time in a lot of things. We put it in hamburger meat, soups, dressings. If you don't have any onions handy, this will do. Not the same but will work in place.
Jessica L.
Shoals, IN
I love onion powder and always buy th 22oz shaker because I love the onion flavor without having to cry or get my hands all smelly from slicing an onion.
Melissa S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love that the onion powder is offered in a large size. I use this a lot in my cooking so having a larger size Is a huge help
Lexi S.
Russellville
I use this in just about every meal I cook since my kids don't like onions I can still get the flavor of one in with this. It's so good in soups, burgers, or anything
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I use this pretty often, and it just makes everything a lot more flavor-able. It truly bring out the "to-die-for" taste in each and every meal I cook. It can be used for just about any type of food, not just one or a few. My family absolutely loves using it... They even put it in their roman noodles {don't ask b/c I have no clue, haha} I say as long as their happy and their tummy is full, then everything is gonna be a-okay. I recommend.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I've said it before and I'll say it again, McCormick is my go to brand for spices. I love the flavor of onions, but hate the texture. McCormick Onion powder brings the flavor of onion to my food, without actually having to have those slimy vegetables in the dish. Haha! I have tried store brand onion powders and they just don't have the same flavor volume as the McCormick powder does.
Elizabeth C.
I don't know if I can say anything bad about this onion powder! This is the brand of onion powder that I will only buy. It has a fresh onion taste that you don't normally get with the off brand stuff. It's also the brand that my mother swears by. This bottle is shaped perfectly to fit anyone's hands and the shaker aspect makes it easy to not "over do" It.
Rachel W.
Not being a huge fan of actual onions, I love McCormick onion salt to add the same flavor to many different dishes! I use it in my simple stir fry to add some flavor or in place of actual onions in food when making it for kids who do not like onions in their food! So amazing. Gives the same flavor without the texture of onion that some kids don't enjoy!!
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL
Im not one to go out and buy onions on a regular basis so it is always good to have onion powder around to add to your food! def gives your food the best onion flavor like if you use an actual onion! only downside is that the onion powder will harden if not used within a certain time period! But besides that I live this product!!