Brianna B.
Love McCormick's seasonings , they are very tasty and pack a lot of flavor in every grain of seasoning, all your favors crushed into the perfect blends. Lemon ,garlic , and pepper is my all time fav.
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
I use this in just about every meal I cook since my kids don't like onions I can still get the flavor of one in with this. It's so good in soups, burgers, or anything
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I've said it before and I'll say it again, McCormick is my go to brand for spices. I love the flavor of onions, but hate the texture. McCormick Onion powder brings the flavor of onion to my food, without actually having to have those slimy vegetables in the dish. Haha! I have tried store brand onion powders and they just don't have the same flavor volume as the McCormick powder does.
Elizabeth C.
I don't know if I can say anything bad about this onion powder! This is the brand of onion powder that I will only buy. It has a fresh onion taste that you don't normally get with the off brand stuff. It's also the brand that my mother swears by. This bottle is shaped perfectly to fit anyone's hands and the shaker aspect makes it easy to not "over do" It.
Rachel W.
Not being a huge fan of actual onions, I love McCormick onion salt to add the same flavor to many different dishes! I use it in my simple stir fry to add some flavor or in place of actual onions in food when making it for kids who do not like onions in their food! So amazing. Gives the same flavor without the texture of onion that some kids don't enjoy!!
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Im not one to go out and buy onions on a regular basis so it is always good to have onion powder around to add to your food! def gives your food the best onion flavor like if you use an actual onion! only downside is that the onion powder will harden if not used within a certain time period! But besides that I live this product!!
Kate S.
I love McCormick Onion Powder. I purchase the 22oz container and then transfer to a smaller shaker for easy use. It is finely ground and mixes into dishes well and had great flavor! Definitely recommend to others!!
Melissa M.
Puxico, MO
I love the McCormick brand. I really like this onion powder they have. Definitely gives you an onion taste to whatever food you put it on or in. I use it on most of meat products. I can never use it all though. I'll get halfway thru the bottle and it starts losing its potency. :(
Jessica A.
Davie, FL
I mean hello McCormick is such a staple in just about every kitchen or house I have ever been to. Onion powder is a staple in pretty much all my dinners. Its a great fine texture and gives amazing flavor that I am looking for. Always my go to for seasonings.
TIffany R.
Wylie, TX
If this isn't in my pantry, we have a problem!!! I love the taste of this onion powder and the price is perfect for what I get! Putting onion powder in my food allows my kids to get the flavor without trying to pick out the actual onions, and they love it!!!
Jody  S.
Parker City, IN
Does this work better than the minced onions? We currently used the minced onions but our teenager girls aren't happy when they see them in there and sometimes refuse to eat the item.

Walmart