McCormick Old Bay Old Bay Cans, 6 OZ uploaded by Courtney S.McCormick Old Bay Old Bay Cans, 6 OZ uploaded by Kendall K.

BY OLD BAY

McCormick Old Bay Old Bay Cans, 6 OZ see more...

Assata R.
Seafood staple. Is there anymore to say? I use this when oven baking or boiling crab legs, and I use this when steaming shrimp. Can be a little salty so don’t add salt when using.
Jessica K.
This is definitely a go to spice for me. I use it for my seafood boils. Throw it in a pot of water. Add shrimp, crab legs, corn, potatoes, and sausage. It gives it a nice spice without burning your mouth. I keep 2 cans in my house at all times. I certainly recommend this to other seafood lovers.
Courtney S.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love the flavor of old bay. I put it on shrimp fish fries burgers the whole nine yards. I enjoy the rich flavor and the smells it gives off in the kitchen
Kendall K.
I'm from Maryland so old bay is one of my favorite seasonings of course. I use it on so many things like crabs, eggs, shrimp, pasta, etc. Such a unique and delicious flavor. Would totally recommend to everyone.
Kayla M.
Old Bay is great on seafood like crab and shrimp. It is also good on baked/fried vegetables like corn and potatoes. Great value. Nothing comparable to Old Bay. Highly recommend this seasoning.
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
I love Old Bay seasoning for many different dishes. This summer I tried it on grill roasted corn on the cob and potatoes. It provides and amazing spicy flavor that was loved by everyone who tried it. Love Old Bay. Great flavor.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
I put this on everything, it’s a problem. The value is good especially if you buy the larger sizes like i do...because again, i have a problem.
Glenda F.
Alexandria, VA
I love this seasoning I use it in fish and also on shrimp it’s very delicious I recommend if u look for flavor or ur seafood
Rachel P.
Vail , AZ
Used a variation of seafood, sausage, corn on the cob, lemons and pepper to taste very light and full of flavor
Sehar A.
Not bad. I use it for clam bakes and stuff for family and friends. But i mix it with other seasonings since by itself it is a bit underwhelming