Add a Photo

By MCCORMICK
#916 in Spices
MC® McCormick® Minced Onions.
The taste you trust™.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Great to use for cooking, I use this in everything! Affordable too, and can be found at just about every grocery store.
brianna b.
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I think its super good! I put it on burgers a lot and it is great quality! It doesn't taste fake at all
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Love because you get a fresh taste even though it's a processed seasoning. Also, it's very reasonably priced. One thing I'd note is that the product tends to make the dish more saltt, so I would use this to get your desired flavor than add salt after if needed
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Overland Park, KS
These are perfect for making salsa, adding them two twice baked potatoes, or putting in guacamole
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
This is great for everyday cooking. I rarely buy onions and cut them up. This is just so mix easier and tastes yummy. This is the only brand i buy for seasonings.
brooke w.
brooke w.
Whitley City, KY
These are great to use in all your recipes! I love using it in my pasta and even my chili!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
I love using this in spagetthi! It gives it a little kick, but you can't really taste it. I hate onions, but I will put this in most of my food. Its a really good price and it makes a difference in your food.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Yabucoa, PR
Great product for cooking salsas, adding to salad or making guacamole. Great price and quality!
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This minced onions have strong flavor.