McCormick Minced Garlic Seasoning 23 Oz Shaker
McCormick Minced Garlic Seasoning 23 Oz Shaker
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foodie Expert
This McCormick product is very yummy and serves a great purpose. Rather than constantly needing fresh garlic around the house, you can buy this and always have garlic handy. I like to use this when making fried rice and other garlic-requiring recipes (or even cooking up chicken that is lightly sprinkled with this). I personally feel this product does not make your food taste any less fresh. I don't know how McCormick does it, but they always know how to make the best spices.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
I just love to add garlic to all of my meats. Especially a yummy garlic burger. I use it in all my big game meat also. This brand has so much flavor. Easy to use either as a shaker or with an easy flip top for a spoon if you are measuring. It stays fresh for a long time. Delicious!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Loganville , GA
Love using this stuff when I don't feel like mincing up some garlic cloves and don't want a really strong garlic taste. Only reason I don't use it all the time is because I limit salt in my diet and sodium is a little high. Other than that it's great!
Nikita H.
Nikita H.
Lots of great garlicky flavor once rehydrated into stews, sauces, and when used on meat.

Convenient, lasts a while depending on regularity of use, strong flavor, and lots of bang for the buck.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Slatington, PA
Awesome go to for any recipe calling for garlic. Gives any dish the extra kick of flavor boosting garlic it needs. Your spice cabinet should never be out of this product! Thanks McCormick!
Sara D.
Sara D.
I love garlic. I will put it on almost anything I eat. This has that strong garlic flavor I love and the entire container actually lasts awhile, considering how often I use it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
I tried this once and I wasn't a huge fan. I normally use fresh garlic though which might have been the reason. If you are in a pinch though it would be great.
andrea c.
andrea c.
Simi Valley, CA
This comes in handy with so many different recipes.it saves a bunch of time cant tell the difference best part about it .....ur hands don't stink afterwards
Eliana O.
Eliana O.
Medley, FL
I really like the taste that my food have when I use this, and I use it a lot because I love garlic flavor! It has a really nice odor and flavor!
Vidalys M.
Vidalys M.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
Love using this to cook! Instead of going through the trouble of peeling garlic and cutting it,this shaker makes my life a whole lot easier!