BY MCCORMICK

Naturally harvested from the French Mediterranean. Sea salt tends to be coarser and have a higher concentration of minerals than table salt. Its sodium level is comparable to table salt. This salt does not supply iodine, a necessary nutrient.

Samira J.
San Bruno , CA
McCormick is the brand that I trust for spices. I enjoy cooking with seas salt because it is a much more pure form and I feel it allows me to use less sodium to season meals. The grinder attached to this one is great! I also have the pepper grinder from them.
Merissa P.
Madison, WV
I didn't even know until last month that they made sea salt. I was dining at O'Charleys with my mother, and they had it on the table. I put some on my baked potato, and it's ten times better than regular salt.
Joy A.
Lafayette, CO
I get spice grinders as spices lose smell and with it flavor as they oxidize. Salt, on the other hand, is just salt. Grinding it fresh makes no real difference in flavor. Buy good salt and store it well.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
I love being able to freshly grind my salt when prepping meals. McCormick has never disappointed with their line of spices. Great product!
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
McCormick is arguably the best brand for spices. My family loves the grinder attached to this one, and the sea salt flavor is great.
Melissa S.
Calexico, CA
As far as sea salt goes it's pretty standard but that doesn't mean that it isn't good. You can't go wrong with sea salt :)
abram R.
You can never go wrong with this brand of spices. They may be a little on the expensive side but they are worth buying
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this salt. It's so different from regular table salt. Don't know how to explain it exactly it's just awesome.
amanda b.
How often do you make a meal that doesn't require salt? I use this product all the time, love the attached grinder.
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM
Bought this by accident. Tried it and loved it. I think it's a little pricey but I will buy it again.