BY MCCORMICK

Lime juice adds a tangy twist to traditional mayonnaise. Use in place of regular mayonnaise in your favorite dishes.

Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Spices, Lime Juice Concentrate, Disodium Edta (Added To Protect Flavor), Extractives Of Paprika, Natural Flavor, And Extractives Of Red Pepper.

• I am scared to try it, is the lime flavor overpowering? 3 Answers
Kristen B.
I recently tried this at my sister's house. Honestly I was pleasantly surprised. I ate it on a hamburger and it gave it a wonderful subtle zesty flavor, I really enjoyed it. I bought a small jar for my house and tried it on a ham sandwich and did not like it, it felt almost oily. For hamburgers it is amazing, I just couldn't get past the oily texture on my cold sandwich. I like that it comes in an array of different sizes and will most likely purchase a small jar for my next cookout.
Luisa R.
Wilmington
I had tried many kinds of mayonnaise but none could compare to this one. Growing up this is the one my mother would buy and it's now the only one I buy in my household. I use it for hamburgers, sandwiches, tuna salad, and hot dogs. It gives them such a great flavor. It has a hint of lime taste to it that adds such a great flavor to what ever food you're using it with. And no the lime isn't overpowering at all!
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
Where has this been all my life when I first tired it it gave my sandwich soo much more flavor! The lime gives it a good extra little taste it’s not over powering at all.
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
I have been consuming this mayo for years now and others don't seem to replace it because it just taste so good. The lime juice really adds on to it and the jar definitely lasts a long time and it is at a very reasonable price.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
I'm the only one who loves this mayo at my house the lemon just gives it that pop of flavor perfect for my sandwiches. I always have to have one bottle in my fridge of this mayo because it's just that amazing
Courtney D.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Absolutely love this mayo.
I do not eat mayo unless it's McCormick.
Nothing compares to this brand.
If you like mayo and haven't tried this particular one, I definitely recommend you try this.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
Great flavor!! I love that this mayo adds an extra little pizazz to anything you use it for. I always use it in my tuna sandwiches, spices up a boring lunch!
La O.
I like ti eat, and one of my favorite dishes is chicken, every time I eat it I liked to use this mayonnaise because it gaves and special flavor to mi food
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
I always thought this would be utterly discusting but it turned out to be really really good. It has a slight tang from the lime but it really makes it.
Marinella T.
I was for sure skeptical on trying this mayonnaise out. it's not a bad taste but it's not the first thing i go running for at the market either
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
I am scared to try it, is the lime flavor overpowering?