BY MCCORMICK

MC® McCormick® Lemon Zest Sea Salt Blend.

New!

Sea salt grinders.

Shelbi F.
Chino Hills, CA
I tried this for a recipe for lemon chicken pasta. I did not have lemon zest that I usually use, so I tried this instead and was a little hesitant at first but I am very happy with the result and the payoff. When we ate it, you could not even been able to tell if I was missing the regular zest. It was very good.
Julie F.
N Versailles, PA
This seasoning makes the best chicken I've ever had. It adds so much flavor and zest, but it doesn't drown out the flavor of the chicken. I've never used it on any other meats because I love lemon chicken so much. I highly recommend this seasoning to anyone looking for a way to spice up dinner.
Tiffany A.
I absolutely LOVE the Lemon Zest Sea salt blend by McCormick. I use it most when I season fish and vegetables for dinner. The type of container keeps it well sealed and fresh in your pantry, so no worries if finding a dud when you need to use it again.
Destany K.
Nashville, TN
I love to cook and my roommate is a chef. we are always looking for the perfect seasonings to use with our meals, and this stuff is amazing! for one sea salt is better for you, and the blend of spice it has with it is perfect. it comes in a regular portion, and was well priced.
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
I live McCormick seasonings but this one is good on everything! I especially love it on chicken when baking it in some olive oil. It gives the meat some great flavor and they are super affordable.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
I absolutely love having this in my kitchen! It's a great all-around spice that adds a little bit of zest to any meal that require salt as a seasoning! Would highly recommend it to all chefs.
Tracy T.
MIAMI, FL
I really enjoy this product. I use it in many of my fish and salad recipes. Its adds that little something. Yummy! lol . Great price as well. Much easier than having to get out the zestier lol
Taryn A.
I really enjoy cooking with McCormick spices, and this flavored salt is no exception. It's great to season fish, chicken, or veggies with! Especially if you don't have a lemon on hand.
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I tried this on a whim because I like to cook with lemon and sea salt, and I was surprised at how much I liked it. I use it typically with chicken and seafood, and it's a winner every time.
Lindsey G.
Arlington, VA
I really enjoyed this flavoring on chicken. It adds some "zest" without being overpowering. I used this for chicken and added tomatoes and feta cheese in the over and it was amazing!