2 colors available

BY MCCORMICK

Mccormick lemon & pepper seasoning grinder 1.7-oz. see more...

Jenny T.
Jenny T.
vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect seasoning for fish, particularly salmon. We use this exact seasoning when we cook salmon on the traeger and it comes out delicious!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
York, Pa
Foodie Expert
A very nice balance of pepper to lemon. Some others out there have too much of one or the other but here the flavor a are very much equal.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Foodie Expert
Perfect to spice up chicken rather if it's on the BBQ or in the oven also great to use on shrimp
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
Foodie Expert
Like I said before McCormick has some of the best seasoning out theres And this is another one I love this in my mashed potatoes
Camille R.
Camille R.
This seasoning is awesome and I love it! Adds a lot of flavor when I make chicken or fish.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
Yum! I love this! Everyone needs a little spice in their life and I feel this provides an amazing lemon pepper flavor! In moderation it's not too bad (:
kylie t.
kylie t.
Cleburne, TX
Love me some Lemom Pepper Seasoning. My favorite is on chicken with mash potatoes green beans and some sweet tea.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Minneapolis, MN
This lemon pepper has great flavor. I use it all the time with salmon. Just a little olive oil and this lemon pepper in the oven and it tastes like it came from a restaurant.
Angie R.
Angie R.
This makes great lemon pepper chicken, or to put on top of rice, fish or steamed veggies. You can adjust the size of your flakes in 3 different sizes. From fine to large flakes. Unlike other brands where it's already ground and tastes stale and powdery, this is ground fresh, so you get a lot more flavor.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
N Attleboro, MA
This seasoning tastes great on baked chicken. Just the right mix of lemon and pepper.