BY MCCORMICK

The Taste You Trust!  Fresh ground lemon and pepper tastes great on chicken, fish, shrimp and vegetables.

Sea Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper), Citric Acid, Onion, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Lemon Peel, Sunflower Oil, And Extractives Of Paprika And Riboflavin (For Color).

Alissa B.
West Plains, MO
McCormick has some of the best taking flavors in there seasonings! They have a wide variety and options. Lemon pepper is one of my all time favorites to use while cooking.
Angie R.
This makes great lemon pepper chicken, or to put on top of rice, fish or steamed veggies. You can adjust the size of your flakes in 3 different sizes. From fine to large flakes. Unlike other brands where it's already ground and tastes stale and powdery, this is ground fresh, so you get a lot more flavor.
Nichole N.
port angeles, WA
Uase it all the time! My boyfriend is a fisherman, and there is no better way to make salmon or trout! We have fish 4/7 days a week, and I am buying one of these large containers every other month! Couldnt live without it!
Isela V.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the McCormick Lemon & Pepper Seasoning!! I season my chicken with it add orange juice and a little bit of lime juice.. let it marinate over night and it is delicious when grilled the next day..
Vanessa  N.
MY FAVORITE SEASONING ! I put it on anything eggs, fries, sandwiches, chicken, turkey. I just love the taste, I will keep buying this until I can't anymore. It is the best seasoning I ever had.
Angela S.
This was a great seasoning to put on fish. It made the fish taste so good. The seasonings smelled great and tried some on chicken. The chicken was OK but everyone else loved it.
Shelby K.
Minneapolis, MN
This lemon pepper has great flavor. I use it all the time with salmon. Just a little olive oil and this lemon pepper in the oven and it tastes like it came from a restaurant.
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
Yum! I love this! Everyone needs a little spice in their life and I feel this provides an amazing lemon pepper flavor! In moderation it's not too bad (:
Olga E.
College Station , TX
While this is a good company, this is not my favorite seasoning since you could make this flavor your self. waste of time since you could just by a lemon
Jenny T.
Vancouver, WA
This is the perfect seasoning for fish, particularly salmon. We use this exact seasoning when we cook salmon on the traeger and it comes out delicious!