BY MCCORMICK #31 in Sauces

Lemon Herb Seafood Sauce

Usage Tips:

POUR 1/4 to 1/2 cup sauce on 1 pound fish or peeled shrimp. Best with salmon, tilapia, catfish, trout, flounder, or shrimp. BAKE fish in 425º F oven 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork; bake shrimp 8 to 10 minutes or just until shrimp turns pink. BROIL or GRILL fish 8 to 12 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cook shrimp 2 to 3 minutes per side. SHAKE WELL. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. USE WITHIN 3 MONTHS AFTER OPENING.

Soybean Oil, Water, White Wine Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, Black Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Lemon Peel, Xanthan Gum, Parsley, Lemon Oil, Propylene Glycol Alginate (Thickener), And Sulfur Dioxide.

Buy on Walmart
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I came across the McCormick Seafood Sauce Lemon Herb by accident looking to add something new to my dinner routine. I marinated my tilapia and shrimp in it. Then I cooked it over the stove and sautéed it with fresh mixed veggies and added brown rice. Delicious combination!
Alma G.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to sauce when preparing fish! I love lemon and this has the perfect amount of it in it. I can marinate my salmon steaks over night or pour it into the pan as I'm cooking it. My husband loves it!
Zara F.
Netcong, NJ
I picked this up a few days ago and used it as a marinade on the shrimp I was grilling. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. I didn't use it alone, as I tweaked the marinade, but as a base it was simply yummy.
amanda T.
This is a great way to add flavor to your salmon. I have used it a few times. It tastes great but I like extra lemon so I usually squeeze some extra lemon into the sauce.
Denise A.
The best way to marinade your seafood is with McCormick Lemon Herb - so delicious and rich with flavor! Always make sure you have this product in your pantry.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , NY
It was tasty. I don't normally use seafood sauces but i wanted to try this. I would recommend trying this to anyone who is looking for a little extra flavor.
Carol C.
Brookhaven, PA
Love this on baked Salmon filets. Buttery and lemony just as seafood should be. Pour over thawed folet and bake in oven for 15 minutes. Perfect every time.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I have had this on fish before and personally it was not my cup of tea so to speak, but i don't like the taste of lemon so that was the main reason
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
Super yummy on fish - I marinated for 30ish minutes then just grilled on a George Foreman type gadget. Quick and easy, and delish. 😃
Amanda S.
This makes any fish taste fantastic. I am usually not a huge fan of lemon, but now when I have a seafood night this is a must use!