BY MCCORMICK #61 in Pasta Sauce

A traditional blend, combining the flavors of mushrooms, garlic, basil, oregano and paprika.

Potato Starch, Sugar, Salt, Onion, Corn Maltodextrin, Spices (Including Paprika, Basil, Oregano), Whey (Milk), Garlic, Mushroom, Nonfat Milk Solids, Buttermilk Solids, Beet Powder, Granular And Blue Cheeses (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Cultured Whey, And Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Lydia W.
Vernon
It's my go to sauce when I'm in a rush. Even though it contains a lot of sodium, I love the taste it gives my sauce. I highly recommend once awhile if you're yring to stay away from sodium
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS
I use this to make spaghetti and meatballs. I use one pack in about a pound of hamburger and another in a can of tomato juice. This is the only kind I buy. Would recommend.
Erin N.
This makes "awesome sauce". I could do without so much sodium however my kids love it and it makes me feel like I'm kinda cooking from scratch. :-)
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
I purchase this every time I make spaghetti. It adds great flavor to the sauce. It doesn't cost a lot.
Rosemary E.
Michie, TN
It is very healthful in cooking I use a lot of this brand and so it makes it easier
Tina C.
Layton, UT
Use this all the time, it's simple and tasty makes spaghetti delicious and quick
Miriam G.
Ontario, Ca
I use most of these but so far this one is my favorite one to use with spaghetti