McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor uploaded by Arlette P.McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor uploaded by Leslie S.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick imitation vanilla flavor, an essential ingredient in cakes, cookies, brownies, puddings, frosting, mousse and flan. The perfect complement to sauces, beverages, sweet potatoes, vegetables, baked beans, breads, muffins, french toast, pancakes and waffles. RECIPES FOR: VANILLA SAUCE; HONEY-VANILLA GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN.

• Favorite recipes using McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
Mccormick imitation vanilla flavor extract is really good and my go to for baking....Mccormick is just a reliable brand!!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Just excellent! It has the best flavor ever! Is great to make regular and fit desserts. Is great to make protein pancakes too. Totally recommended!
Marisa C.
McCormick is my favorite brand to use for baking flavors! I bake quite a bit for my husband and other family members so I can guarantee I will keep using their Vanilla Extract.
Leslie S.
McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor is a great value! It is a brand we can trust and a price that can't be beaten. We love using it in all of our sweet treats!
amanda b.
The best tasting vanilla extract! I add this to everything, pancakes, cookies, cakes, anything & it always gives it a better flavor!
Bethany E.
Granite City, IL
This is a good alternative to real vanilla if you don't want to spend the money on it
Gabii S.
Great for baking and always comes in handy when doin diy projects. I like getting the 32oz cause it goes a long way plus vanilla flavor lasts a long time
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Amazing flavor with such a sweet scent my number one for baking!!!!!! Love it!
Carolyn  H.
Washington, NC
I bake all the time and his is the only vanilla extract I use. It's what has always been used in my family.
ALICEA M.
Bay City, MI
Love using this brand!! Reasonably priced for the amount that you're getting. Love baking with this, tastes delicious!
Leslie S.
Favorite recipes using McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor ? Our favorite is chocolate syrup!