McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor uploaded by Arlette P.McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor uploaded by Leslie S.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick imitation vanilla flavor, an essential ingredient in cakes, cookies, brownies, puddings, frosting, mousse and flan. The perfect complement to sauces, beverages, sweet potatoes, vegetables, baked beans, breads, muffins, french toast, pancakes and waffles. RECIPES FOR: VANILLA SAUCE; HONEY-VANILLA GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN.

Buy on Amazon
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
Mccormick imitation vanilla flavor extract is really good and my go to for baking....Mccormick is just a reliable brand!!
Ashley E.
Ben Lomond, CA
I think everybody uses vanilla extract in any homemade cake this is a good product I like it I think I buy this product every time I grow grocery shopping you can pretty much get it anywhere and it is reasonably priced I think now I feel like I want a vanilla cake well I hope it helps have a good night
Jess U.
Mitchell, MB
It's a great price and tastes great. Would definitely recommend this for everyone.
Riah W.
I love the smell of this stuff! My mother and I use this for baking and it makes it smell and taste amazing. I'd highly recommend this stuff if you bake a lot or want something that's going to make you food taste great(Pies, cookies and cakes, anyway)
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Just excellent! It has the best flavor ever! Is great to make regular and fit desserts. Is great to make protein pancakes too. Totally recommended!
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
I don't particularly like the taste of imitation vanilla. It's not very pleasant to me.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Amazing flavor with such a sweet scent my number one for baking!!!!!! Love it!
Bethany E.
Granite City, IL
This is a good alternative to real vanilla if you don't want to spend the money on it
Leslie S.
McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor is a great value! It is a brand we can trust and a price that can't be beaten. We love using it in all of our sweet treats!
Marisa C.
McCormick is my favorite brand to use for baking flavors! I bake quite a bit for my husband and other family members so I can guarantee I will keep using their Vanilla Extract.
Leslie S.
Favorite recipes using McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor ? Our favorite is chocolate syrup!
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
How does the imitation stand up to the pure extracts