McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor uploaded by Arlette P.McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor uploaded by Leslie S.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick imitation vanilla flavor, an essential ingredient in cakes, cookies, brownies, puddings, frosting, mousse and flan. The perfect complement to sauces, beverages, sweet potatoes, vegetables, baked beans, breads, muffins, french toast, pancakes and waffles. RECIPES FOR: VANILLA SAUCE; HONEY-VANILLA GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN.

Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Just excellent! It has the best flavor ever! Is great to make regular and fit desserts. Is great to make protein pancakes too. Totally recommended!
Marisa C.
McCormick is my favorite brand to use for baking flavors! I bake quite a bit for my husband and other family members so I can guarantee I will keep using their Vanilla Extract.
Leslie S.
McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor is a great value! It is a brand we can trust and a price that can't be beaten. We love using it in all of our sweet treats!
Ashley E.
Ben Lomond, CA
I think everybody uses vanilla extract in any homemade cake this is a good product I like it I think I buy this product every time I grow grocery shopping you can pretty much get it anywhere and it is reasonably priced I think now I feel like I want a vanilla cake well I hope it helps have a good night
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
Mccormick imitation vanilla flavor extract is really good and my go to for baking....Mccormick is just a reliable brand!!
Tamara H.
I love using this during the holidays when I am baking often. McCormick's Imitation Vanilla is a a staple in our household. Great flavor and a great value!
Erik M.
As a food industry professional I have had the McC. Imit. vanilla in our kitchens over the years in the large bottle. It has always bee a quality item. I hold the McCormick Brand at high regard.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
There are no other vanilla flavorings to me. McCormick all the way, no substitutions and the 32oz plastic bottle is durable and a great value.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, TX
We love vanilla flavoring. Especially when we make pancakes. Add a little bit to every batch and they come out tasting amazing! Definitely 2 thumbs up!
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Perfect for the holidays when your making cookies. I use in my no bake cookie recipe.
Leslie S.
Favorite recipes using McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor ? Our favorite is chocolate syrup!
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr, CT
How does the imitation stand up to the pure extracts