McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor uploaded by Arlette P.McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor uploaded by Leslie S.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick imitation vanilla flavor, an essential ingredient in cakes, cookies, brownies, puddings, frosting, mousse and flan. The perfect complement to sauces, beverages, sweet potatoes, vegetables, baked beans, breads, muffins, french toast, pancakes and waffles. RECIPES FOR: VANILLA SAUCE; HONEY-VANILLA GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN.

• Favorite recipes using McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor ? Our ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leslie S.
McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor is a great value! It is a brand we can trust and a price that can't be beaten. We love using it in all of our sweet treats!
Marisa C.
McCormick is my favorite brand to use for baking flavors! I bake quite a bit for my husband and other family members so I can guarantee I will keep using their Vanilla Extract.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This is great vanilla for occasions when you are cooking lots of baked goods. The brand is good and the size of the bottle assures you can get through all your holiday baking
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I'm not the biggest fan, but I am a fan. I love my vanilla flavoring to be all natural, not imitation. However, if you're stuck with only this.. you'll live and it will taste basically almost the same. Nothing beats a good substitute! McCormick is a great brand, so it's always a good choice!!
Gabii S.
Great for baking and always comes in handy when doin diy projects. I like getting the 32oz cause it goes a long way plus vanilla flavor lasts a long time
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Just excellent! It has the best flavor ever! Is great to make regular and fit desserts. Is great to make protein pancakes too. Totally recommended!
amanda b.
The best tasting vanilla extract! I add this to everything, pancakes, cookies, cakes, anything & it always gives it a better flavor!
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Mccormick imitation vanilla flavor extract is really good and my go to for baking....Mccormick is just a reliable brand!!
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
I love this. I am always baking so this vanilla is a life saver. it doesn't have a bland taste like some vanilla extract
ALICEA M.
Bay City, MI
Love using this brand!! Reasonably priced for the amount that you're getting. Love baking with this, tastes delicious!
Leslie S.
Favorite recipes using McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor ? Our favorite is chocolate syrup!