McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor uploaded by Arlette P.McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor uploaded by Leslie S.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick imitation vanilla flavor, an essential ingredient in cakes, cookies, brownies, puddings, frosting, mousse and flan. The perfect complement to sauces, beverages, sweet potatoes, vegetables, baked beans, breads, muffins, french toast, pancakes and waffles. RECIPES FOR: VANILLA SAUCE; HONEY-VANILLA GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN.

Kaylynn W.
Euharlee, GA
I have mixed feelings about this imitation vanilla. For starters, it's wonderful to use in all of my baking needs. However, it's price is very steep for something that's imitation. The bottle can prove to make messes easily especially when you only need a teaspoon of the product per recipe.
Leslie S.
McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor is a great value! It is a brand we can trust and a price that can't be beaten. We love using it in all of our sweet treats!
Marisa C.
McCormick is my favorite brand to use for baking flavors! I bake quite a bit for my husband and other family members so I can guarantee I will keep using their Vanilla Extract.
Ashley E.
Ben Lomond, CA
I think everybody uses vanilla extract in any homemade cake this is a good product I like it I think I buy this product every time I grow grocery shopping you can pretty much get it anywhere and it is reasonably priced I think now I feel like I want a vanilla cake well I hope it helps have a good night
Peggy F.
Kingman, AZ
I love McCormick Imitation Vanilla Flavor, it's cheap but tastes just like true vanilla extract and is the closest thing I've found in comparison. Normally I'd made my own vanilla extract, however, if you don't have the time McCormick is the next best thing available!
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
I can always count on McCormick for good quality products, although sometimes the price can get a bit steep. This large bottle of imitation vanilla flavor has been wonderful for all of my baking adventures. Downsides: can't use for certain food concerns, large bottle can be messy when using for small quantities.
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
Imitation vanilla will never be as good as the real vanilla extract but this is a good substitute. I can definitely tell the difference in taste but it rarely makes a difference in the finished product when I'm baking so I guess I can't complain.
Adrienne G.
It's good, for imitation, and if I can't get the real deal, the only Other alternative is this. The McCormick imitation vanilla. Works just as well as real in most recipes. I keep some on hand just in case.
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
It works just as it's supposed to. I love that it comes in such a variety of size options in comparison to other brands. It's lovely for baking and for adding a splash to a homemade iced coffee.
Michelle G.
Warwick, RI
I use this in my baked goods all the time and especially around the holidays! Good value for the price and tastes exactly as vanilla extract should, not fake like some imitation extracts do.
Leslie S.
Favorite recipes using McCormick® Imitation Vanilla Flavor ? Our favorite is chocolate syrup!
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
How does the imitation stand up to the pure extracts

Amazon