BY MCCORMICK

Homemade taste in just 5 minutes.

Modified Corn Starch, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Beef Fat, Corn Maltodextrin, Onion, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Soy Protein And Wheat Gluten, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sunflower Oil, Caramel Color, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Yeast Extract, Spices, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Garlic, And Natural Flavor.

Rachel K.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster this gravy is what i always use for the holidays. It is soooo good and super affordable. Puts the ease in cooking and i would highly recommend. You can find it at pretty much any grocery store.
Laura S.
This packet of gravy is inexpensive but I always add a little bit of salt to it. I usually make my own gravy, but this is great to have on hand for when I don't have ingredients to do so.
Cranberry Twp, PA
A great pantry item to have on hand. Gravy mixes have such versatility and can be used in a variety of recipes. I trust this brand.
Cibele G.
Not bad if you are in a pinch but I always prefer homemade. This tasted a little too salty for me.
Cranberry Twp, PA
What's your favorite recipe to use this in?
Cranberry Twp, PA
How much sodium does this contain?