BY MCCORMICK

Serve gravy over biscuits, scrambled eggs, fried chicken, chicken fried steak, ham sausage or home fries.

Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Whey (Milk), Corn Syrup Solids, Rice Flour, Spices (Including Black Pepper), Xanthan Gum, Corn Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Lactose, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Nonfat Dry Milk, Buttermilk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, And Wheat Gluten, Yeast Extract, Onion And Garlic.

Trina S.
Grand Bay
McCormick is my go to gravy mix. They always have the perefect flavor and turns out good every time. I always recommend their products to everyone
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I love McCormick it is a trusted brand all their Blends are super good this is great for chicken turkey biscuits or even just breakfast sometimes
Joanna G.
I love the flavor of this gravy and was extremely easy to make. If you are ever in a rush in making gravy I would highly recommend this gravy!
Ryan F.
Tulare
I love the taste of country gravy! I love the pepper taste with the biscuits. My mom used to make this all the time! Makes my mouth water!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
My boyfriend and I eat sausage, biscuits and gravy all the time and this is so good for making for that. I'll always use this brand.
Janelle K.
Just like Grandma's! Add some cooked sausage and fresh sage and pour it over biscuits for a quick breakfast that fills you up!
Denise B.
Proctorville, OH
We love this with biscuits and it cuts way down on calories than making your own gravy. We use this most of the time!
Karla H.
Riverside
I’ve seen these at the dollar tree and regular grocery stores, is it any good?
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
Has anyone ever used this as a white sauce? I used this in substitution for a white gravy that my grandma used to use for hot sandwiches and it was delicious!

Target