BY MCCORMICK

Serve gravy over biscuits, scrambled eggs, fried chicken, chicken fried steak, ham sausage or home fries.

Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Whey (Milk), Corn Syrup Solids, Rice Flour, Spices (Including Black Pepper), Xanthan Gum, Corn Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Lactose, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Nonfat Dry Milk, Buttermilk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, And Wheat Gluten, Yeast Extract, Onion And Garlic.

Brooke G.
Union Grove
This mixes are not like Grandma used to make from the fat drippings but they are close enough and probably slightly healthier than the old way. My son had eating problems, and while this is getting better in his teen years, early on it was hard to keep the weight up. Enter mashed potatoes and gravy on his plate every meal. It helped keep some meat on his bones and tasted great in the process. I spent several weekend Saturday’s making biscuits and gravy on Saturday for him and pancakes on Sunday with Malts for snacks. This is a really good mix especially if you add your own extra sausage.
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
I have to stand by my favorite gravy brand McCormick on this one. Country style white gravy is a flavor that brings you back home. Make any meal comfort food with some white gravy. This thanksgiving I'm whipping up a packet of McCormick's Homestyle Country Gravy to go with our buttermilk biscuits. Even though it can be a little runny for a country gravy, adding in a little flour helps get the texture just right. They really know how to capture that homemade taste.
Sabrina D.
Saint Paul
We buy this all the time and it's flawless Everytime we get it I use it on the holidays to reduce time and even everyday for quick dinners great product and great price
Kimberly M.
McCormick is the best tasting country gravy mix I have found. It works well with chicken or pork on mashed potatoes. The flavors of sausage biscuits and gravy blend perfectly with the spices in this gravy.
trisha V.
I totally feel like I am cheating because I use a packet to make my gravy. But why wouldn't you? It's delicious and easy to use. My husband requests biscuits and gravy almost every week so we buy this a lot. It makes my life easier.
rori w.
THIS IS MY LAST PICK AT THE STORE IF I NEED TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY GRAVY. IT TASTE LIKE WATER. AND IT IS A LITTLE SALTY. IM NOT  A FAN, NO ONE IN THE FAMILY IS.
crystal j.
2,104 reviews
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Jessica E.
For a gravy mix, this was actually pretty excellent. The flavor and consistency were right on and it was very good over biscuits. We added a little sausage to it and it was great.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Just used this last night I made pork chops green beans an mash potatoes this gravy goes so nicely with pork I would recommend if you like a hearty rich gravy
Tiffani S.
Yale, OK
I'm a homemade gravy maker most of the time. But when I'm in a rush or not sure if I'll have time this is definitely the gravy I grab for every single time
Karla H.
Riverside
I’ve seen these at the dollar tree and regular grocery stores, is it any good?
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
Has anyone ever used this as a white sauce? I used this in substitution for a white gravy that my grandma used to use for hot sandwiches and it was delicious!

Target