McCormick® Hollandaise Sauce Mix uploaded by sarah c.

BY MCCORMICK

A delicate lemon butter sauce.

Wheat Starch, Corn Maltodextrin, Whole Egg Solids, Egg Yolk Solids, Yeast Extract, Salt, Onion, Spices (Including Mustard, Paprika, Turmeric), Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, And Natural Flavor (Including Lemon Extract).

Buy on Walmart
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I am not exactly the most patient cook when it comes to brunch... I'm hungry when I'm cooking, chugging coffee, and eagerly anticipating my food being ready.

That's why I'm a huge fan of McCormick's Hollandaise Sauce Mix. It takes the most difficult part of Eggs Benedict (the sauce) and makes it the easiest. I don't notice a difference in taste between the traditional sauce and this mix, the only true difference is that the mix ensures my meal is on the table and that the Hollandaise sauce is done right, every time. A win for my family and their brunches.
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
The best hollandaise mix out there. This makes it so simple to cook a nice sauce without the hassle of doing it from scratch, and it's always good quality. Great on salmon, asparagus, eggs benedict, or anything else you'd find Hollandaise on, because it's delicious! I'm never disappointed by McCormick spices and mixes
De E.
McCormick hollandaise sauce mix was very easy to use. I keep a pack on hand for when I am shirt in prep time. The flavor is good but not home made. Be sure to mix the sauce really well. I would recommend giving McCormick hollandaise a try as everyone's taste buds are different.
Kayla T.
Stratford, CT
My mother always made eggs Benedict with this and the sauce comes up to par with that of going out to restaurants. Hollandaise sauce in asparagus as well is surprisingly great especially for those who hate their green vegetables
Cody W.
Neon, KY
This hollindaise mix is one of the few that I will use If I don't have time to make it fresh for my asparagus or eggs Benedic. Overall if made properly a great sauce.
Miranda J.
Big Pine Key , FL
Taste delicious and easy to whip up when in a hurry ! I usually prefer to make it at home from scratch but this is a great alternative!
Tanci V.
I prefer this brand to other brand. It has great flavor on all meat types. I have tried other brands, and I do not prefer the flavor.
Jhenae B.
Statesboro, GA
This is almost as delicious as homemade hollandaise sauce. It is perfect! It is simple and quick without being cheap and tasteless.
Crystal R.
This is a great alternative for hollandaise sauce, it taste just like homemade sauce.This is my go to when I make eggs Benedict.
Anna F.
Columbia, SC
The easiest way to make hollandaise. I use this for every brunch or with poached eggs. I've also discovered it with vegetables.