McCormick Ground Turmeric, 0.95 Oz

NULL

Anyone else ever tried these as a face mask? When mixed together it's great for brightening and lightening your skin. Gives you that natural glow. [product:mccormick-tumeric-16-ounce-units-pack-of-2]
Has anyone noticed any positive side effects regarding inflammation when using this product?
I am starting to drink a lot more detox teas. I know turmeric is a great additive, but does anyone know if the powder is lacking in nutrients compared to the raw root significantly enough for me to get the root instead? Thanks!
Start your review of McCormick Ground Turmeric, 0.95 Oz!
Krystle U.
Leonia, NJ
McCormick Ground Turmeric, 0.95 Oz uploaded by Krystle U.
McCormick Ground Turmeric, 0.95 Oz uploaded by Krystle U.
McCormick makes great spices and this is no different. It’s great quality and produces a vibrant color characteristic of true turmeric. Since I use it so often, I’ve decided to purchase from a different company in bulk because this is pound for pound too expensive.
Amani K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
It is not just a color of food its a full package of healthy eating with a food recipes 👏
Amanda S.
Lago Vista, TX
McCormick Ground Turmeric, 0.95 Oz uploaded by Amanda S.
I love this turmeric. I use turmeric a lot. I love it with warm water and apple cider vinegar and honey! It’s so soothing.
Renee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
TURMERIC! Get this spice in your life. Turmeric is not only good for cooking, it is also great for your health. I used the McCormick brand turmeric on my face, and it is as clear as it's ever been. The cost of a container of McCormick's turmeric is much more affordable than a salon facial. Try it! You'll love it!
sonja B.
Texas
McCormick Ground Turmeric, 0.95 Oz uploaded by sonja B.
Purchased at: Walmart
A Tumeric mask is the best facial you will come to a natural product for your skin its great for acne and blemishes. And it lightens dark spots you will notice a difference in just a few days.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I love McCormick Gourmet Ground Tumeric. I use tumeric for everything. i suffer from chronic lyme disease and i use this for joint pain and inflammation. i also use it to cook with too.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Turmeric is not only great for cooking but is a miracle worker for inflammation; cancer prevention; weight control; bladder care and soooo much more. I mix this in water with honey and lemon and my life has litterally changed. I feel so much better. This is amazing. Seriously amazing! It makes for great cooking too and the McCormick brand is my favorite as it seems to work better and certainly tastes a little better then off brand.
Kristy I.
McCormick Ground Turmeric, 0.95 Oz uploaded by Kristy I.
This powder version is a lifesaver especially when I want to cook asian dishes like turmeric chicken. I can't believe it tasted just as good as in the restaurants. Just remember this stains your clothes so wear an apron.
Ana C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! Stays fresh and the overall quality is great for the price ! I love adding it to juices and rice !
Bria M.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this in my curry but I love it even more in my face masks. I heard that this helps brighten the skin help fade dark spots so I tried it and it has helped a lot. I noticed glowey skin and my spots didn't look as dark which was great. It can be a bit messy though and stains terribly. I have had to get rid of two shirts due to the turmeric not coming out no matter what I tried. I still love it though. It has helped my skin a lot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...