BY MCCORMICK

McCormick Ground Turmeric, with its trademark bright yellow color and peppery aroma, is wonderful addition to many dishes. This premium spice is ideal to spice up ordinary chicken dishes or plain casseroles. Or try stirring McCormick Ground Turmeric into scrambled eggs, frittatas, or vegetable soups.

Usage Tips:

• Use turmeric when making pickles, chow-chow and relishes.
• Add ground turmeric to chicken or seafood casseroles.
• Add 1/4 tsp. to the water when cooking 1 cup rice to give a yellow color.

Assata R.
I ❤️ tumeric! I recently found it whole in a local market but haven’t tried it yet. I use ground turmeric with cinnamon and agave in heated almond milk. I like having it to drink before bed because of it’s anti-inflammatory effects. Also works as an antioxidant.
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm sure you have heard of it somewhere before...maybe on Dr. Oz..."Tumeric". I'll put it in a nutshell; this spice is a miracle worker on earth with so many medicinal purposes; it boggles my mind how some people have never even heard of it. Anti-Inflammatory, Improves brain function and reduces risks of brain diseases, packed with powerful antioxidants, has helped patients suffering from cancer and depression. Do the research and find a way to incorporate this magical spice into your daily lives...you won't regret it.
Tara H.
Ligonier , IN
I love tumeric and loved reading about the health benefits. I put it, along with pepper on just about everything I cook! My favorite is to load it up on asparagus
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
This is amazing for your immune system!!!! It helps with arthritis especially! I drink it everyday mixed with almond milk and have felt so much better with doing so!
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
Love turmeric powder. Use it a lot in cooking, specifically this brand. It has great health benefits and I love the way it smells
Saharatu A.
Anyone else ever tried these as a face mask? When mixed together it's great for brightening and lightening your skin. Gives you that natural glow. McCormick® Ground Turmeric
Kirsten D.
VACAVILLE, CA
Has anyone made their own tumeric paste for anti-inflammation?