2 colors available

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Ground Nutmeg.

The taste You Trust™. see more...

Janie A.
Janie A.
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of spices to get is always McCormick, I can always trust that they use real and yummy spices. I love using the ground nutmeg in my pumpkin pie and other recipes. Usually always at a reasonable price at almost any grocery store.
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
Foodie Expert
I love to add this product to my pasta or my bechamel sauce. It's even great for the lasagna. It can be overpowering so you don't need that much, but overall is great for italian meals
Rita W.
Rita W.
McCormick Nutmeg is the best quality nutmeg available at the grocery store. This Christmas I purchased a competitor's brand, as it was on sale, but I could definitely tell the difference. It had a lighter flavor so I had to use more in my dishes, and it tasted "faded" like it was old. I will return to McCormick's from now on.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
Foodie Expert
I love all McCormick products, from their seasoning packets to individual spices. I feel like the spices retain their freshness longer than cheaper brands.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Anything McCormick is my fave because they always have the best flavors. The nutmeg is prefect for this time of year. It may cost a little more but its a great brand. Always makes the best holiday trees with it. I always recommend this brand to anyone!
Maricsa R.
Maricsa R.
PASCO, WA
A must have essential all year long. Especially around this holiday season. Great for baking. Gravy and more
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
I love and use this spice when I make spicy nuts Meg carrots or even when I am cooking pecan balls and also making easy eggnog during the holidays!
Aleanndra N.
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
Foodie Expert
I remember this from when i was little this is great for sweet potato pie, who can resist the nutmeg!!!!!
Natasha Y.
Natasha Y.
Foodie Expert
Nutmeg and thanksgiving go hand in hand in my house hold. We put a little in everything and it gives great flavor. Plus it's not too expensive and a little goes a long way. I always suggest to family or friends to put a dash of nutmeg in there recipes and they immediately notice a huge difference and enjoy it that much more!
Mrs J.
Mrs J.
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand of nutmeg that I use in my Christmas & thanksgiving desserts