McCormick Ground Nutmeg uploaded by Margarita H.McCormick Ground Nutmeg uploaded by Dominique C.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Ground Nutmeg.

The taste You Trust™. see more...

Buy on Target*
Janie A.
My favorite brand of spices to get is always McCormick, I can always trust that they use real and yummy spices. I love using the ground nutmeg in my pumpkin pie and other recipes. Usually always at a reasonable price at almost any grocery store.
Ivis A.
I love to add this product to my pasta or my bechamel sauce. It's even great for the lasagna. It can be overpowering so you don't need that much, but overall is great for italian meals
Selena P.
Parma, OH
When u recipe calls for freshly ground nutmeg I always reach for McCormick, it never lets me down with the flavors and consistency. I made apple pie filling with this and used the filling to make turnovers. They were exquisite.
Natasha Y.
Nutmeg and thanksgiving go hand in hand in my house hold. We put a little in everything and it gives great flavor. Plus it's not too expensive and a little goes a long way. I always suggest to family or friends to put a dash of nutmeg in there recipes and they immediately notice a huge difference and enjoy it that much more!
Rita W.
McCormick Nutmeg is the best quality nutmeg available at the grocery store. This Christmas I purchased a competitor's brand, as it was on sale, but I could definitely tell the difference. It had a lighter flavor so I had to use more in my dishes, and it tasted "faded" like it was old. I will return to McCormick's from now on.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Ah, nutmeg! One of the most wonderful smells in baking! Nutmeg can be used is white pasta sauces and in all kinds of baking. But my favorite use has to be sour cream cookies! So tasty!! Anyway, this brand is basically a family tradition. We always use McCormick's spices.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I basically put nutmeg in everything in the fall and this is the one I usually by. It tastes great and really enhances muffins and cakes. I also put it in pancakes sometimes when I'm feeling daring :)
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
I love all McCormick products, from their seasoning packets to individual spices. I feel like the spices retain their freshness longer than cheaper brands.
Lindsay J.
I love and use this spice when I make spicy nuts Meg carrots or even when I am cooking pecan balls and also making easy eggnog during the holidays!
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
I either use this or fresh ground nutmeg. I always have a little of this in my spice cabinet, especially during the holidays!