McCormick Ground Ginger uploaded by Jasmine O.McCormick Ground Ginger uploaded by Elizabeth M.McCormick Ground Ginger uploaded by Elizabeth M.

BY MCCORMICK #69 in Spices

The taste you Trust™.
McCormick® Ground Ginger. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I am so glad I had the jar of McCormick's ground ginger and will keep it in the front on the shelf for the next time I need ginger!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love using ginger in a variety of recipes and fresh ginger is such a nightmare to grate since it's so fiberous." in 3 reviews
Angila J.
i have this in my pantry just in case i dont have any ginger in my freezer and its an ok choice but the flavor isnt strong enough. price is ok since you dont want to use too much of this anyways but id see myself buying it again just to have around just in case
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love this product - McCormick spices are great quality. I never really have fresh ginger on-hand so this is a great staple for my pantry. This is a great size too because I don't use ginger all that often. If you use it frequently you may want a bigger one. It's priced fairly competitively, a little more expensive than store brands, but a trusted brand.
Talia W.
For me, ground ginger needs to be on point. Often, I use freshly ground, but sometimes I do like to throw the dried and ground spices into my baking and cooking-even in smoothies, they're great! I've tried higher-end brands for ginger, and this particular one carries just as good of flavor, comes out easy without spilling everywhere, plus it's much more affordable. The little containers stack easy and are great for storing. I'd recommend this product for everyday use and for families that want to have a great flavor in their meals at an affordable price.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
I've used many different brands of ground ginger. However, McCormick Ground Ginger is definitely my favorite. It just has a really strong flavor of the ginger. I have noticed with other brands that over time in the pantry, the flavor can sort of die off or weaken. I do not have that problem with McCormick brand seasonings. Their flavor remains strong and rich with time. Definitely a win for me.
Melynda W.
Harker Hts, TX
I absolutely love McCormick ground ginger. I use it multiple times a month when making homemade Egg rolls and homemade General Tsos chicken. It has so much flavor and adds incredibly to every dish. Ground ginger is a great addition to many foods. It has a great flavor that stands out and doesn't get masked by other ingredients.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
McCormick spices are always fresh and full of flavor.
My hubby loves to use the ground ginger in some of his Asian inspired dishes and it just delicious.
For me it's great to add a dash or two when I want to spice things up in a dish. it's a must in my spice cupboard.
Lisa W.
Had a great taste and smell. I love these little bottles because they are easy to store. The shaker is the perfect size and if you need to scoop it's so easy to remove the lid! This is the only type of bottle I buy my spices I'm now unless I need an extreme amount
Emily Z.
Encino, CA
This stuff does the job when you need ground ginger! I use it most often for baking carrot cake, gingerbread, etc. I do really like the packaging, because it's easy to unscrew the lid to get a measuring spoon into the jar! Saves the mess of shaking it out!
Alex R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love the smell of ginger and this little guy is amazing ! You don't need much of course but when I've used it in recipes there's no way of missing the ginger flavor . It's there and it's great! Tastes like if I had just minced the ginger myself
Jaclyn T.
This ground ginger is wonderful to use in baking. It has a fresh ginger taste and it does not take a whole lot of the ground spice to add flavor to a dish. I recommend using it for pies, desserts, and even some dinner recipes.