McCormick Ground Cumin, 1.5 Oz

NULL

Besides the grains that is for what I use to which other food I can throw Comino?
Can you really use ground cumin in the face mask?
I have heard that cumin is good for you buy I have never used it...does it have a strong flavor??..whats the best way to use it? ?
Start your review of McCormick Ground Cumin, 1.5 Oz!
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
McCormick Ground Cumin, 1.5 Oz uploaded by Maria C.
McCormick Ground Cumin, 1.5 Oz uploaded by Maria C.
I use this McCormick ground Cumin in a lot of my meats, it gives it an extra seasoning flavor, so when ever I'm out I go out and buy a new one, do recommend it. #influenster #mccormick #cumin #seasoningq
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
McCormick Ground Cumin, 1.5 Oz uploaded by Tracy B.
I actually get the largest container of this, I think it’s 4.5oz, because I go thru it so fast. It’s great in so many recipes I make, from Mexican to Indian to Moroccan. Just used it last night in Moroccan Lamb Soup 😋
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
It tastes good and flavors things well. It's easy to use and you can add it to everything
Sarah S.
1,629 reviews
McCormick Ground Cumin, 1.5 Oz uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Target
I use cumin a lot in my cooking. It works wonderfully when I making fajitas, Indian, or making a chili. However, McCormick brand cumin is ridiculously expensive. You can get it for so much cheaper at any Indian grocer or in the dollar store.
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I always have McCormick Ground Cumin, 1.5 Oz in my spice cabinet. I use it in my Taco and Nacho recipes as well as many others. I have used other brands but I feel like McCormick had the best flavor. I would recommend this spice if you make Mexican dishes.
Haley E.
Tallahassee, FL
McCormick Cumin is a staple in my pantry. I use it at least once a week. It taste great on chicken. The flavors are a classic and it can really elevate any dish. I definitely would buy McCormick cumin again.
Melinda S.
San Antonio , TX
Good quality spice, stays fresh and easy to open. Recommend every person that cooks to have some of this.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,016 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
The best seasoning in my Fall and winter recipes- this deep "woody" flavor brings depth to any meat you season. It is a must have in any serious cook's kitchen pantry! I like the McCormick brand- I've been buying it since with my Grandma who raised me. ❤
Brandi P.
I use a ton of McCormick spices and seasonings. They offer quality goods and can be found in most stores.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,128 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
This is the only brand of cumin that I use. It adds so much flavor to any Mexican dish that I make and do my chili. It’s a smooth flavor and blends well with other spices to make a bold flavor on your palate.