BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Ground Cloves.

The Taste You Trust™. see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Foodie Expert
I have about all the spices that this company makes I am big on cooking and trying new things the smaller size's are a easier to stack in my over filling cabinet.
Fairmount City, PA
Foodie Expert
I know that most people use ground clove for food items and cooking, but then again, I am not most people. Although this ground clove is great for certain recipes the biggest reason that I use McCormick ground clove is for toothaches. It acts as a natural numbing agent for toothaches. I applied it, by itself, to my gums and the hurting tooth. It instantly numbed it and within seconds my toothache had disappeared and hasn't returned. I always make sure to have this spice in my home!
Alex H.
Alex H.
Roslindale, MA
McCormick makes great quality spices, but they're usually expensive. I've discovered that the spices in the "organic" or "natural" section of the store are actually a lot cheaper and still good quality. Seems counterintuitive, but it's true.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
When we are making baked beans or cranberry relish thus is a great addition to the mix. It gives a touch of flavor that is unique.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Tastes fresh every time. One container will last me a good amount of time depending on the recipes I use. I trust the brand to always sell the best spices.
Clare M.
Clare M.
This is good for baking and for Vietnamese cooking. A little goes a very long way-you shouldn't need more than a fourth teaspoon for most things.
Karin B.
Karin B.
This was perfect for my homemade pho, although I have been struggling to find other things to use this for.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
These are an absolute staple in my kitchen cabinet. One of my favorite dishes to make is Chicken Korma. It's a spicy Indian Chicken and with out cloves it is definitely missing something. I use whole cloves when I can but always add a little of the ground cloves. It really adds a punch to the flavor of this family favorite dish!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Rowlett, TX
This is a great spice to add to cooking anything it is a great flavor. i use this all the time when i make pork tacos
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Love this in spaghetti sauce and meatballs! Super easy to cook with. Great brand, no complaints.
Fairmount City, PA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone else used this for toothaches? it works amazingly for them!