McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz

NULL

What’s better than hand picked apples form an orchard? Do you go Apple picking with your family[product:mccormick-cinnamon-ground]?
Any recipes that have cinnamon in them? I love cinnamon and am always interested in trying new recipes.
Do you use this on French Toast I do?
Start your review of McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz!
Product Highlights
This is a good quality cinnamon from a trusted brand.in reviews
Jenay S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz uploaded by Jenay S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I use this all the time while baking, whether it’s in pies, hummingbird cake, coquito, or cinnamon sugar apple empanadas!!!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I like to use this cinnamon in my homemade pumpkin pies and apple cider. This even goes great in french toast and coffee. There are so many uses for this that I always make sure I have this is my cabinet. It gives food a delicious sweet cinnamon flavor and I recommend this product.
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz uploaded by Dawn C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using McCormick's cinnamon for years My mother used it before me so it's really the only brand I've ever known and used I use it in all of my desserts I just made a blueberry crumb cake the other day and used the McCormick cinnamon and my topping It is wonderful Love it It's very affordable 💖 and now my daughter uses it as well I highly recommend this to anyone you can find it in any grocery store and it is very affordable
Danielle S.
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
McCormick ground cinnamon is wonderful! We use this on English muffins and many other things! This bottle broke but this is the first time we had that happen.
Robin W.
Grand Haven, MI
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz uploaded by Robin W.
Purchased at: Instacart
The best full flavor for all my baking needs. I use this daily on my whip cream in my coffee, as a low fat option. I also will only use this brand for my apple pies and crumbles💓
Angela G.
Cordova, TN
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz uploaded by Angela G.
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz uploaded by Angela G.
Purchased at: Kroger
McCormick seasonings has been used in my family forever! I use it when I’m baking sweet potato pies, candied yams, sweet potato cake, and my apple pies just name a few. I am also a satisfied customer when I’m using any seasoning by McCormick.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Cinnamon adds so much flavor to so many sweets or fancy desserts. I really enjoy cinnamon in my coffee or in a peanut butter jelly sandwich! I also like to make it into a tea. I will definitely buy this brand again the quality is always full of flavor and a little goes a long way.
Marcia T.
Mc Kee, KY
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz uploaded by Marcia T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel that Macomber offers a fantastic product that never fails to deliver with not only flavor but value and high-quality. This is the only brand of spices I use in my kitchen whether I am cooking or baking.  are use this product to create pull apart cinnamon wreath!
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz uploaded by Tracy B.
I love cinnamon and McCormicks is always good. It stays fresh for a long time in the container which is great. One of my favorite recipes with cinnamon is Snickerdoodle Bar Cookies! So easy, quick to make, and always delicious!! 😋
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 4.12 Oz uploaded by Julia B.
delicious cinnamon! i use this in baked goods all the time. it is important to me to use high quality ingredients when i bake and this definitely fits the bill.