McCormick® Ground Cinnamon 12 oz. Shaker uploaded by Kayla W.

BY MCCORMICK #11 in Spices

Recipe: Snickerdoodles. see more...

Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
McCormick is in cahoots with Monsanto which is a shame because they have good seasonings and spices I'd really love to be able to buy the spices that I desire but I really can't back a company that created Agent Orange.
Rachel S.
Love cinnamon with my coffee, on Apple sauce or many of my cookie recipes. Cinnamon is a great universal spice that goes with a lot of items. We bought the largest canister at BJ's so that it lasts a long time.
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS

I love cinnamon and more for food, such as hot cereal (Farina). I also use it for when I'm going to make desserts. The reality is that this is one of the many ingredients that can not be missing in my kitchen. I love the taste and the price for this product. I recommend it to other people.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Great spice! It lasts forever and always seems so fresh and delicious no matter how long I've had it. McCormick is a great brand and a stable in my kitchen. It smells amazing, but short lived that way. The packaging could be better as it's a little outdated and the lids become loose fairly quickly. You have to be careful otherwise the cinnamon will get everywhere. I gave it five stars still though because of how long it lasts.
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
McCormick Ground Cinnamon is GREAT!! I always have it in the cabinet to use! We use it in so much stuff like french toast, cinnamon toast etc... This product does work great for us and the flavor is great! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good Cinnamon!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Cinnamon is one of the most used spice in my house. I do not waste my time and money on cheap brands or the small bottles. I always have the large container in my spice cabinet. I do have a small bottle I refill strictly for the shaker. I love how fresh this cinnamon tastes. I personally do mind paying a little more for McCormick. It is well worth it.
Janelle R.
Cinnamon is a staple in my kitchen all year round but during the holidays especially. I love sprinkling it in my coffee grounds before brewing, or in some applesauce or oatmeal. Its great quality and smells divine. Love this brand for my Cinnamon.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Spices are the main thing in the kitchen! Without them, everything is bland. This brand is my favorite for all my spices. This Cinnamon means, a little goes a long way. So strong and tasty.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I go through so much cinnamon that I bought this the last time and it has lasted me a long time! The lid has both a hole to reach a spoon in or a slotted hole for you to sprinkle with. It's a little harder to access the cinnamon once the level is lower, but not impossible.
Julie Kate F.
I keep Ground cinnamon in my kitchen cabinet. Not only is it a very healthy spice, it gives such a great flavor to so many dishes. Sprinkle on French toast! Or even mix a little in oatmeal raisin cookies! I will continue to buy this spice.