BY MCCORMICK #1 in Spices

MC® McCormick® Ground Cinnamon.
The taste you trust™. see more...

• Any recipes that have cinnamon in them? I love cinnamon and am al...3 Answers
  • Do spices expire?9 Answers
  • What is the shelf life of this product? 6 Answers
  • "This is a good quality cinnamon from a trusted brand." in 1 review
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
McCormick Ground Cinnamon is my number one holiday desserts ingredients. They have been around for a long while and are a well known trusted brand. I remember my grandma used to only use McCormick in her recipes. Its always so fresh like I've grated cinnamon sticks right in my dish. They have a wide variety of other seasonings for every dish in your cookbook. The prices vary from store to store but are well worth it.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Foodie Expert
Wow I use this stuff for my baking and for my hot drinks to give them a little something extra. Really enjoy this brand and use it for all my culinary needs. Pretty versatile spice as well. You can really do a lot with it and it also smells great!
Mahi V.
Review for: Ground Cinnamon 2.37 oz
McCormick spices are a little pricey but I like that it comes in two sizes. It’s nice to have a variety in size because some spices you don’t use it up. I can always count on McCormick to have the spice I need, regardless of how exotic it might be.
Katie M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Ground Cinnamon 2.37 oz
I use this all the time and it's a great spice! This company makes very fine spices, so it's perfect for sprinkling or adding a dash of something. Currently enjoying French toast with a fried banana topping and I used this cinnamon. Delicious!
Kirsten T.
Foodie Expert
I️ use this spice in almost everything, especially in my oatmeal. I️ used about 2 tbsp in my mini Apple pie the other day and it was so tasty. McCormick has the highest quality spices and seasonings and is the only brand I️ buy. They’re available at any supermarket. My only complaint is they’re too expensive. I️ don’t think a small bottle of cinnamon should cost $4 - that’s about how much a gallon of whole milk costs.
Kendall K.
Foodie Expert
Love McCormick spices! Affordable and works well with any recipes that call for ground cinnamon. Used in snickerdoodle cookies recently and they were amazing! Would recommend any spice by McCormick since it's good quality without the high price of premium spices.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Ground Cinnamon 4.12 oz
McCormick makes great spices! We use Cinnamon on alot of things. Our oatmeal and rice pudding. And I sprinkle some overtop of my coffee in the morning before I perk it.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
I love McCormick spices! They're a little more expensive, but they're also great quality. Their cinnamon is great. I have even bought the super large container of McCormick cinnamon because I use it so much. I would definitely recommend this product.
Crystal R.
This is a great cinnamon to use for baking and cooking. It's affordable and you can pretty much find it in any grocery store. This is the cinnamon I use for my homemade cinnamon rolls.
Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
Foodie Expert
We used this cinnamon to make our apple dumplings. After molding our dough around, we peeled and cored the apples, added cinnamon, brown sugar and butter inside. Then wrapped up the apples and put them at 375 for about 30-40 minutes. Fantastic!!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Do spices expire?
Jackie B.
La Fayette, GA
What is the shelf life of this product?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Do you use this on French Toast I do?
Brenda C.
Foodie Expert
Any recipes that have cinnamon in them? I love cinnamon and am always interested in trying new recipes.