BY MCCORMICK

A classically delicious blend of garlic, basil, oregano and peppers that also complements the flavor of grilled vegetables.

Maltodextrin, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Whey Solids (Milk), Herbs And Spice, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Soy Protein, And Wheat Gluten, Garlic, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Onion, Jalapeno Pepper, Red Bell Peppers, Calcium Silicate (Added To Make Free Flowing), And Garlic Oil.

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Zesty Herb is my favorite grill mates seasoning. It is so delicious.
It has the perfect amount of herbs. It is wonderfully flavorful.
I use this one mostly on chicken but I imagine it would be great on many different things.
It's a little pricey for seasoning but it can be bought cheaply on sale.
If you haven't tried this you must!
Krystina Z.
Pettibone, ND
Absolutely love these marinades... we use them on everything even in ground beef to season burgers... also tried just sprinkling them on steaks pork chops and chicken just like you would any other spice it seasoning... even more awesome when you can get them on sale...
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
If you are looking for a way to spice up your meals this is a great marinade, you can soak a few hours or overnight for best results. I love it, it is something different and it tastes great. What more could I ask for? Maybe someone to cook it for me!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
Grill Mates are great for any type of cooking: grilling, baking, sauteing, crockpot cooking. Their flavors pack a great punch. I usually use one pack to marinate the meat/poultry overnight and then use another pack as a base in my cooking. Other times, I use the packets as a direct rub for my meats. These little packets really bring out the flavor in your food!
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Had this on my chicken and loved it!!! a little spicy but not to the point where it is impossible to eat or anything like that!!! makes the chicken soo juicy as well!!!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I think I use this like twice a month. It's a great pick me up for meat! Very easy to use especially for people like me who doesn't know a lot of recipes
Emily L.
I absolutely love that McCormick has made these packets! They are delicious, the instructions are easy to read, the product was easy to use, love them!
Jennie O.
Stillwater, OK
We use mccormicks marinades with chicken all the time. We love the herb one! It's flavorful, and easy to use. Check out the other flavors, too.
Cheryll Y.
Love the zesty flavor. I used it to bake pork chops and barbecue wings. I have been using it to prep most of my meats for barbecues.
Vrgz J.
Used this to add flavor to some chicken breast that I cooked. I ended up making them into Fajitas, because this gave it a little spice
Cheryll Y.
What meat have you used it on?

Kohl's