BY MCCORMICK #96 in Spices

McCormick® Grill Mates® Worcestershire Pub Burger Seasoning.
New. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kathy C.
Newcastle, CA
This has just the right amount of worchestershire taste to make it perfect for burgers! I use in meatloaf and I also put on grilled chicken. This is a wonderful seasoning.
Keiona A.
Canton, OH
This is really great on burgers and on small streaks!!! We used this a little while back when making mushroom burgers. It's also really good on meatloaf too!!!
Renee E.
Rockford, IL
I love McCormick seasonings, but not a big fan of worcheshore sauce,but out of all the seasonings to choose from this one is my least favorite
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a decent burger seasoning. Nothing too special but nothing bad at all. Burgers taste great and I satisfied with this seasoning.
Adriana J.
I think it's a strong flavor but works so great with burgers on the grill. It is the only spice we need to put on to flavor burgers.
Jessica O.
Douglas, AZ
The key to grilling at our home is McCormick Grill Mates Worcestershire Pub Burger seasoning. A must for the grill master in you!
Michele N.
Bemidji, MN
My family really likes this. It gives our burgers a great taste. It gives just the right amount of flavor to the meal.
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
We love to use this seasoning on burgers, steaks, pork chops, chicken, and even on fries! This stuff is amazing!
ashley e.
East Point, KY
I really love this seasoning. I use it not only on burgers but it also goes great with steak and chicken.
Whitney S.
Monticello, KY
This seasoning is one of favorites! We use it a lot in our house. Can use with more than just burgers