BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Grill Mates® Worcestershire Pub Burger Seasoning.
New. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Colleen D.
Burt, MI
I love using this to make Burgers . It taste so good it make great flavor .
Tasha D.
Montgomery, AL
One of my go to Seasoning! Adds extra flavor to your meat!!! Love Love Love. ..
Miranda H.
Rapid City, SD
These seasonings make the meat taste as though a professional chef came in and grilled the food up special for your event. Very awesome!
Claudia A.
My husband loves to grill and when he makes burgers he likes to use this seasoning. He saw it at Walmart and decided to try it! Our burgers arr delicious!
lea y.
Richmond, VA
I sent this on steaks with some honey and soysauce... best steak ever. It contains salt so make sure to check for flavor before adding additional salt
Vicki G.
Love using this seasoning on my burgers, its my go 2 seasoning all summer. Gives the meat a good flavor . totalling recommend it
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Definitely if you love a great seasoning you should really try McCormick 👌🏻 I use it pretty much every day and I love the flavor it gives on the Burgers chicken and steaks definitely steaks taste super good with this seasoning.
I think I won't be getting another seasoning because this is one of my favorite ones I would definitely have this for a long time in my kitchen.😀
Felisha S.
This is our go to for summer bbq's. It works well on burgers, pork loin, chicken, and steaks! We keep a large bottle on hand.
Monica J.
If you grill burgers this summer, do yourself a favor and add this seasoning. It is a game changer!
Marquita W.
Lancaster, PA
Omg yasss i absolutely love this stuff. I seasom my meats with this.. you don't have to just use it fr burgers i use it for steaks and pork chops..... I also love the savory taste that it leaves the meat with... I wpuld definitely recommmend it to everyone out there