BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Grill Mates® Worcestershire Pub Burger Seasoning.
New. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kathy C.
Newcastle, CA
This has just the right amount of worchestershire taste to make it perfect for burgers! I use in meatloaf and I also put on grilled chicken. This is a wonderful seasoning.
Keiona A.
Canton, OH
This is really great on burgers and on small streaks!!! We used this a little while back when making mushroom burgers. It's also really good on meatloaf too!!!
Claudia A.
My husband loves to grill and when he makes burgers he likes to use this seasoning. He saw it at Walmart and decided to try it! Our burgers arr delicious!
Jamie M.
Manhattan, IL
Such a yummy addition to the already yummy flavor of Burgers!! I have always loved all McCormick brand seasonings and packets for all my grilling needs!
lea y.
Richmond, VA
I sent this on steaks with some honey and soysauce... best steak ever. It contains salt so make sure to check for flavor before adding additional salt
Renee E.
Rockford, IL
I love McCormick seasonings, but not a big fan of worcheshore sauce,but out of all the seasonings to choose from this one is my least favorite
Jennifer M.
The best seasoning for any meat! The only brand that we buy! You get so much flavor and taste, and not to mention it comes at a great price
Miranda H.
Rapid City, SD
These seasonings make the meat taste as though a professional chef came in and grilled the food up special for your event. Very awesome!
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a decent burger seasoning. Nothing too special but nothing bad at all. Burgers taste great and I satisfied with this seasoning.
Reese A.
Hampton, VA
This is a great tasting seasoning! I love to use it yup flavor meats like hamburgers, ribs, even chicken! It's so bold and flavorful...