McCormick® Grill Mates® Worcestershire Pub Burger Seasoning uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY MCCORMICK #83 in Spices

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this savory blend of cracked black peppercorn, garlic, toasted onion, and Worcestershire to liven up the flavor of burgers, steaks or chicken.

Spices (Including Cracked Peppercorns, Mustard), Salt, Dry Worcestershire (Brown Sugar, Spices, Natural Flavor, Tamarind Extract, Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, And Garlic), Garlic, Toasted Onion, And Citric Acid.

Buy on Jet.com*
Anakarina R.
My go to seasoning for when I'm making burgers. It has a blend of different spices all in one jar. There's different burger seasoning as well.Plus they're always at a good price point.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
McCormicks Pub Burger seasoning is my favorite go to out off all the grill mates available. I use it on steaks, burgers for an incredible flavor, but it is what I really like to use as a rub on prime rib roasts and pork shoulder roasts along with McCormick's coarse grind pepper. Put them roasts on your smoker, toss in your favorite smoking wood and it will be a taste bud fiesta
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Definitely if you love a great seasoning you should really try McCormick 👌🏻 I use it pretty much every day and I love the flavor it gives on the Burgers chicken and steaks definitely steaks taste super good with this seasoning.
I think I won't be getting another seasoning because this is one of my favorite ones I would definitely have this for a long time in my kitchen.😀
Stepfanie A.
Lexington, KY
This burger seasoning is just what's needed to take your everyday cookout to the next level. For next to nothing, a bottle of this goes a long way and will last all summer long. And while it says burger seasoning, don't be afraid to try it on chicken or veggies as well!
rosa emily s.
I like the flavor and how make you steak taste like you are in a real BBQ without all the stress that causes getting the grill on, the cost is really inexpensive but it worth it, because the flavor is great, i recommend it , its somenthing i always have in my house
Marquita W.
Henderson, NC
Omg yasss i absolutely love this stuff. I seasom my meats with this.. you don't have to just use it fr burgers i use it for steaks and pork chops..... I also love the savory taste that it leaves the meat with... I wpuld definitely recommmend it to everyone out there
Vivian K.
Royal Oak, MI
This is great to use! I use it on a lot of different things and not just making my own beef patties for burgers at home. I'll use it in turkey meatballs and steaks as well just to give it that little extra umph of flavor. I use to get bottles of the liquid form, but this is just as good.
Lauralyn C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love alp the McCormick grill mates seasoning flavors! They have a wide variety for every taste and every kind of meat. I think i own every one and every method; grill, roast, dry rub, marinade... You just can't go wrong! I am always asked how i make my steaks and burgers so juicy, tender, and taste so great. This is my secret. If you haven't tried them yet, you MUST! They are delicious!
Kelli P.
We use this brand all the time. Its very good. I have never had a flavor i did not enjoy. The seasoning is great to thow.on the.meat and grill or even add to sauces for an extra flavor to marinade.
Janean C.
Greenville, OH
All McCormick Grill Mates Seasonings are the best. They are made up of the perfect blend of spices for a knock your socks off flavor. The Worcestershire Pub Burger Seasoning is one of my favorites.