BY MCCORMICK #95 in Spices

McCormick® Grill Mates® Worcestershire Pub Burger Seasoning.
New. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
McCormicks Pub Burger seasoning is my favorite go to out off all the grill mates available. I use it on steaks, burgers for an incredible flavor, but it is what I really like to use as a rub on prime rib roasts and pork shoulder roasts along with McCormick's coarse grind pepper. Put them roasts on your smoker, toss in your favorite smoking wood and it will be a taste bud fiesta
Esther S.
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Definitely if you love a great seasoning you should really try McCormick 👌🏻 I use it pretty much every day and I love the flavor it gives on the Burgers chicken and steaks definitely steaks taste super good with this seasoning.
I think I won't be getting another seasoning because this is one of my favorite ones I would definitely have this for a long time in my kitchen.😀
Stepfanie A.
Stepfanie A.
Lexington , KY
This burger seasoning is just what's needed to take your everyday cookout to the next level. For next to nothing, a bottle of this goes a long way and will last all summer long. And while it says burger seasoning, don't be afraid to try it on chicken or veggies as well!
Marquita W.
Marquita W.
Lancaster, PA
Omg yasss i absolutely love this stuff. I seasom my meats with this.. you don't have to just use it fr burgers i use it for steaks and pork chops..... I also love the savory taste that it leaves the meat with... I wpuld definitely recommmend it to everyone out there
rosa s.
rosa s.
I like the flavor and how make you steak taste like you are in a real BBQ without all the stress that causes getting the grill on, the cost is really inexpensive but it worth it, because the flavor is great, i recommend it , its somenthing i always have in my house
Kelli P.
Kelli P.
We use this brand all the time. Its very good. I have never had a flavor i did not enjoy. The seasoning is great to thow.on the.meat and grill or even add to sauces for an extra flavor to marinade.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
My husband loves to grill and when he makes burgers he likes to use this seasoning. He saw it at Walmart and decided to try it! Our burgers arr delicious!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Manhattan, IL
Such a yummy addition to the already yummy flavor of Burgers!! I have always loved all McCormick brand seasonings and packets for all my grilling needs!
lea y.
lea y.
Richmond, VA
I sent this on steaks with some honey and soysauce... best steak ever. It contains salt so make sure to check for flavor before adding additional salt
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
The best seasoning for any meat! The only brand that we buy! You get so much flavor and taste, and not to mention it comes at a great price