McCormick® Grill Mates® Steakhouse Onion Burger Seasoning uploaded by Teran F.

BY MCCORMICK

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this robust blend of garlic, onion and black pepper for juicy steakhouse burgers.

Salt, Garlic, Onion, Spices (Including Black Pepper), Paprika, Yeast Extract, Green Onion, And Natural Flavor.

Buy on Target*
Kathleen G.
Crown Point, IN
I use this on all kinds of meat like cheeseburgers and steaks. It a perfect seasoning. I don't need salt or pepper or any other seasoning when I cook them. Its awesome!
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
This is my absolute favorite McCormick Seasoning! I love it on everything! Especially on pork chops and roasted potatoes! The flavor is amazing and so versatile!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
We love using McCormick Grillmates seasonings when we grill. They make everything taste really good. We use this flavor when we make our own burger patties.
Teran F.
It's fair kind of spice but it's really to much onion favor Not my favorite from them but I use it from time to time
Bonnie B.
Somerset, KY
We love this seasoning in our house.we love this brand they all are good and helps my food turn out a lot better.
Allanah Y.
Vincennes, IN
I have never had it but it looks nice. Packaging looks well . McCormick usually has good stuff so id try it out.
Amber S.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfect seasoning for summer grilling. Goes good with everything from veggies to meat and fish.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite seasonings, great for not only burgers but also great on pork.
Kassidy K.
McCormick is my favorite spice brand so when I bought this for a family get together I was excited to try it. I put it on the burgers and everyone LOVED them. They said the flavoring was perfect and the best burgers they had! Super excited to use it again and have more people fall in love with my food.