McCormick® Grill Mates® Steak Rub uploaded by Kara V.

BY MCCORMICK

This robust blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices gives meat a bold, flavorful crust that seals in juices.

Garlic, Spices And Herb (Including Black Pepper), Salt, Brown Sugar, Onion, Paprika, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), Sunflower Oil, And Spice Extractives.

Kara V.
Webster, FL
I recently bought this, I like trying new flavors l. I was not disappointed. You only need to use 2 Tbsp./lb. Which goes a long way I believe. In there is Garlic,spices and herbs (including black pepper), salt, brown sugar, onion, paprika, and sunflower oil. Those are just what it says on the ingredients list. It tastes amazing. I have not tried the pork or hamburger options but I'm pretty sure it will taste just as great. I definitely recommend trying this flavor and all the other flavors McCormick has to offer. I bought this at Walmart for I believe $2.88
Tomi M.
Hands down the best steak rub out there. We found this product a year or so ago. The flavors it adds to steak is great. I will not grill steak without it! So good!
Lauren T.
Didn't particularly care for this seasoning, I like the hamburger one, when it comes to steaks I think I'll just continue making my own
Sophie S.
Love these! Don't know if they still make the hamburger one, but I had all the flavors at one point. Yummy!
Brandie R.
Love to use this for steaks but works good on pork chops and hamburgers as well. really vibrant flavor!.
Jessica G.
Windsor, CO
I love using this on pork steaks, burgers and steaks! all the rubs by Grill Mates are always amazing!