McCormick Grill Mates Steak Rub uploaded by Kara V.

BY MCCORMICK

MC® McCormick® Grill Mates® Steak Rub. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kara V.
Webster, FL
I recently bought this, I like trying new flavors l. I was not disappointed. You only need to use 2 Tbsp./lb. Which goes a long way I believe. In there is Garlic,spices and herbs (including black pepper), salt, brown sugar, onion, paprika, and sunflower oil. Those are just what it says on the ingredients list. It tastes amazing. I have not tried the pork or hamburger options but I'm pretty sure it will taste just as great. I definitely recommend trying this flavor and all the other flavors McCormick has to offer. I bought this at Walmart for I believe $2.88
Lauren T.
Didn't particularly care for this seasoning, I like the hamburger one, when it comes to steaks I think I'll just continue making my own
Sophie S.
Love these! Don't know if they still make the hamburger one, but I had all the flavors at one point. Yummy!
Brandie R.
Love to use this for steaks but works good on pork chops and hamburgers as well. really vibrant flavor!.
Jessica G.
Windsor, CO
I love using this on pork steaks, burgers and steaks! all the rubs by Grill Mates are always amazing!